Ended
Watch

Changes and Sameness

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    L
    LittleFox

Penelope nodded slowly the entire time the other two spoke, smiling calmly as she alternated between watching them and skimming her book. With a thoughtful expression, she chuckled softly. The Albino quietly placed the book back on the shelf, running a finger down the spine slowly as she did, before turning to walk up to the others.

"It's kind of odd that they knew where to look. Maybe that is a key to finding out why they wanted it?" She suggested, reaching up to tug at the ends of her messy hair habitually. She still seemed distant as she said this, looking around the ceiling and twisting her hair in her fingertips idling. "Miss McFarlane is lucky to have a Requiem's worth of time to accomplish her goal... I suspect it will take quite some time. I admire her dedication." With a greater smile than she has shown so far, she looks back down on Tracy and David both, giggling softly.

C
    Casitive

Penelope, pointing out that the Society knew where to look is a good observation and David agrees with a slight nod in the Haunt's direction. To him, it was only a vague suspicion pushed aside for the immediacy of studying the jars, vault, and Hudson himself. Hearing it out loud, forced that suspicion to the surface; reminding David of that very pointed fact.

Something to think about.

A wisp of a smile, closed lipped and contemplative, then touches David's lips in response to both Tracy's contribution as well as Penelope's other statement. Turning first towards Tracy, David offers, “If you'd like me to help you categorize and store them here, I would be happy to. It has been a few months since we've had that knowledge on hand.” A small pause before the Mortician explains, “When Supplicant Teodor Raluca left the domain, much of that knowledge went with him.

Looking towards Penelope he offers, “If you'd like, I can introduce you to her sometime; she can show you her effort far better than I am able to.

PRE

Tracy smiled in response to David's offer, nodding her head slightly. "That would be great," she said to the Shadow, glad to hear that he was willing to help with the cataloging and organizing. After all, the redheaded Gangrel was not the best when it came to such things, and she tended to get bored quickly when she was stuck doing it on her own. "I would most certainly welcome your help!" Her smile widened slightly as she said those words.

At the mention of Raluca, her emerald green eyes widened slightly. "Brother Raluca left?" she asked, somewhat surprised by this new revelation. Tracy recalled a few of the interactions she had with the monk in the past, and he had appeared to be a decent fella. "That's too bad..." she added after a brief pause, letting her words trail off.

"Well, I'm glad that my small collection will come in hand then," added the petite Savage after the pause.

I wonder who else may have gone, and who is still here?

C
    Casitive

Ready to Wrap for Invisible Hands continuity!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.