Ended
Watch

Real estate counsel (Private)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Taken aback, Aïleen had no idea what to answer.

"Ha... Ah... I don't know..." she said, looking down at her feet. One thing was sure, she wouldn't take the Fall of the Roman Empire.

Looking down at the history line, she wondered... "Perhaps the Great Famine in Ireland..." she said, knowing that it was the reason why her family had left the island back then. "I don't know..."

Martha Villiers

PRE

The Potato Famine? Martha's eyes widened as she swiftly grasped the billions of potential counter-factuals present in that scenario, before letting escape an audible sigh of relief when Aileen hesitated with her selection.

Seizing on the doubt Martha smiled and suggested;
    "What about the failed Spanish Armada of 1588...or one of the many assassination attempts against Queen Elizabeth the First...?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Oopss... sorry it slipped below my radar.

While Aïleen was knowledgeable in general, she didn't have enough knowledge of History to gauge the implications of the Grand Wyrm's suggestions. "I don't know much about those... how about I first learn more about History, and then we try and find something suitable together ?" she offered.

More study... more time to find... always the same situation. Something really needed to change.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and seems to understand.

"Of course! I shall do all I can to help you! How...how else might I be of assistance to you, Miss? I wish to guide and nurture, you see! We ought to be able to support each other and I'd be failing as a friend and mentor if I was negligent of you!" her eagerness to help seems sincere.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Martha's continued display of eagerness had won her Aïleen's trust a long time ago, and the Seneschal needn't do anything more than be herself to support Aïleen.

"You're already doing so much. It is perfect, I assure you." she said with a smile to the other Shadow.

"By talking in my stead to the Prince, you'd be seeing to my physical needs, while helping me follow this kindest of Dragon's Tail sees to my mental ones. What more could I ask, really ?" she was humbled by the sweetness of the petite woman.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Ah! A splendidly optimistic note to end the scene on, I should think! Thank you, Bigpaw! ~Chrisie~

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Thank you, Chrisie !

End Scene

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread