Ended
Watch

Getting to Know You - Open

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Martha Villiers

PRE

"The theater!" Martha enthuses to Hildegarde. Clearly this idea appealed.

Turning quickly to Juan she nods her agreement,
    "Of course, Senor...we can meet later in the week!"

"But, the theater...what a splendid idea! What theatrical presentations are there to be seen?"
    she asks with a chirping merriment.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Bowing respectfully to Sir Baldwin, “Have a wonderful evening Sir Baldwin, it was a joy to see you this evening.” She replies as he departs.

Looking back to Juan, she smiles, “Of course! I would welcome the chance to spend an evening discussing the finer points of etiquette. Let me give you my phone number,” she says, and will provide her phone number. “Please call me and we will get a time set up.”

As the talk turned to Acknowledgement and nights at the theater, she listened.

“If I may make a suggestion,” she says to Hildegarde and Martha, “But there is always the Ballo Della Notte. A very beautiful and spectacular theater, and they are currently showing (Insert show title).”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

J
    Juan Cordoba

Acknowledgement was in the near future. A possible show with the doll Hildegarde. And an evening with the lovely Daniella. What an exquisite evening this was turning out to be.

"I am most grateful Seneschal Villiers. I look forward to seeing you."

To then the other Masked Briton, "My thanks to you Lady Au Pair Sage for the recommendation of the theater show. I will give you a call later this week as well. I am so keenly interested in the local affairs."

Finally to Hildegarde, "Ballo Della Notte. Shall we attend their next showing, Miss Bingen? My treat, of course." As any Kindred of Quality should rightly demonstrate high class manners.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Wonderbar!" The Lord exclaimed after a pause. She bought her hands together, almost in prayer. "Capital idea. I have not been out in such a long time. Just remember to commandeer the very best box. We must be seen, yes. And the view would be so much better, of course..." Hildegarde gushed, smiling genuinely and for once, flowing with a natural, rather than stylised, rhythm.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.