Ended
Watch

Ack: Notaku

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nodded and listened carefully. She was paying attention. "Faith? No...sadly, not in a conventional sense...not any longer, at least. I have respect for the mysterious and the spiritual and the strange powers that exist in the world...but, I regret I have little faith in a vigilant, active, Creator Deity as per the usual expectations...not anymore..." she hangs her head meekly and falls briefly sullen and silent.

It's a brief, but telling, moment before she peers to study the fetishes and nods with excitement at the promise of the study with Notaku.

"I should enjoy to hear about your faith and symbols, sir!" she added with great enthusiasm.

As she speaks she gestures towards the street away from the Nox and towards the first point of showing Notaku the limits of the Prince's Rack.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Martha Villiers

PRE

After Notaku's impromptu Feeding, Martha leads him happily to the limits of the Prince's Rack and then rest of the Communal Feeding Zone before taking a taxi back to the Nox.

...once Martha's struggled down The Stairs, she gently leads the freshly fed Notaku to the Meeting Chamber with a happy smile and happily invites him to be seated with a gentle hand gesture.

Notaku, if he's cautious, sees no immediate threat within the Meeting Chamber.

This room also has a bright scent of lemons about it. The source of it is a carafe of freshly made natural lemonade on the meeting table.

Once inside and smiling cheerily tiny Martha makes her limping...her leg more scraping along the floor than walking...way to the Flip-Chart she smiles sweetly to Notaku.

"Please, sir, do be seated...I must say, sir, I enjoyed our impromptu field trip! Thank you for taking the time to join me on patrol!"

She enthused and smiled.

Martha, never tiring of supplying the Acknowledgement Presentation, blinks bashfully and meekly and daintily brushes nervously at her short netball skirt before speaking in a gentle way;

“Well, sir, after what you have seen so far, this Presentation might appear a little...well, you shall see for yourself..."

"This Domain, is like all others and therefore has a set of codes and protocols to permit for smoothly operating society. I shall now go over elements of the Mortal City and the Laws of the Domain and once we have finished and discussed any questions I can offer the Oath of Fealty. I shan't read the Charts out to you...how simply silly and redundant that would be!"

"I have collected the charts into two sets...one covering more mundane information to help settle you in; the other focuses upon matters relating to fellow Kindred."

"So, we shall begin...!”
    and with that chirpy commentary Martha happily turns to the chart and flips over the top page.

Martha allowed time for Notaku to read each one before turning to the next sheet...

The Charts begin...

Welcome to the City of Sacramento!

LOCAL FACTS and DEMOGRAPHICS

1. Sacramento, since 1854, has been the capital of the State of California.

2. Sacramento is where the Sacramento River and the American River converge. The convergence is at Discovery Park. The Sacramento River is the longest river within California, flowing south for 447 miles. Close to the American River is where, in 1848, gold was found and led to the Gold Rush.

3. Sacramento is home to six sports franchises:

* The Sacramento Kings (Basketball – NBA)
    * Sacramento Monarchs (Basketball – WNBA)
    * Sacramento Capitals (Tennis – WTT)
    * The Rivercats (Baseball – Triple-A)
    * California Storm (Soccer – WPSL)
    * The Sacramento Sirens (Football – IWFL).

4. Total Population: 1,900,000 in the metro area

5. There are 30 parks, 120 city parks with 6 million trees and 4 public golf courses covering over 500 acres of fairway.

6. Transportation:

* 36.87 miles of light rail system
    * 3 mainline railroad tracks
    * 10.4 million passengers pass through Sacramento International Airport per annum
    * 870,000 short tons of cargo shipped annually

7. Public Facilities

* 19 major public & private colleges & universities
    * California State University, Sacramento - major local university and one of the 23 campuses in the California State University system
    * University of California, Davis is located nearby (west of the capital) and one of the 10 campuses in the University of California system
    * 16 public school districts
    * 15 major art and historical museums
    * 26 public libraries
    * 10 hospitals

Kindred Chart 1

The Traditions

Keep The Three Traditions in full

Breaking the Masquerade shall incur the Prince's displeasure.

The Prince: has exclusive Right to Permit Embracing Childer

Regnants are responsible for their Thralls and Childer.

Those who have committed the Amaranth and members of the Kallisti Bloodline are NOT welcome

Chart 2

Presentation & Acknowledgment

Any Kindred entering the Domain have Two Weeks to present themselves to the Prince, or His Herald

Prisci may take full responsibility for one of their own. Presentation is then deferred until the next Court.

Only the Acknowledged may Hunt in the Domain

Chart 3

The Blood Hunt

Only the Prince, or His Seneschal, may call a Blood Hunt.

Treason - is thus: violation of allegiance toward His Majesty, His Property or His Will. Acts of waging war actively or passively, or aiding His Enemies.

Chart 4

Etiquette

Kindred shall show their Respect by appearing at Court.

Failing to appear to two successive Courts invalidates Acknowledged status.

The Alder Prince places high value on good manners at Court

It is prohibited to wear face covering masks in any of the Elysian Fields

Chart 5

Should any find themselves in His Presence, please be respectful

If His Majesty finds himself under duress then all Kindred should render swift aid.

Only His Majesty shall decide whom is bound by Blood Vinculum

It is Forbidden to use Powers of the Blood in the Elysian Fields - except for Obfuscating the Beast or using Powers in the defence of the Prince, the Elysian Fields, Officers of Court or with prior permission.

Chart 6

Feeding

None shall Feed upon, Ghoul, Kill, or otherwise harass, the following:-

* Law Enforcement
    * Firefighters
    * EMTs
    * Hospital Employees

Chart 7 - (this chart is a flow chart and organ-a-gram)

Alder Prince: His Grace, Alder Asa Clarke, Duke of Sacramento
    Seneschal: Martha Villiers
    Reeve: Dillon Connery
    Mistress Keeper: Martha Villiers and Lady Au Pair Daniella Sage
    Harpy: Miss Velma Star
    Deputies and Rangers: Callum McCann, Dr Micheal Redfill

Regent (F) Dr Micheal Redfill, Deputy Reeve of Sacramento
    Regent (RM) His Grace, Alder Asa Clarke, Duke of Sacramento
    Regent (CH) Dr Erika Brady
    Regent (V): Regent Dillon Connery, Reeve of Sacramento
    Regent (SS) Roxie Hart

Chart 8

As this Chart is flipped over, Martha adds;

"Now...I shall offer a brisk overview of local geography, some of which you have already seen!"

Tiny Martha giggles before adding;

This sheet is a fairly detailed sketch map of the Domain boundaries to this chart for clarity as per this:

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Vampire_Subinfeudation

Martha pauses to add more detail;

"Now...the local Regents hold the rights to Tenancy and Feeding for those areas under the command of His Majesty the Prince who acts as their Lord Paramount. Each Lord or Lady Regent may award rights to those as they see fit." she gestures with a delicate finger to each of the Regency Zones.

"Should you decide to approach one of the Regents, be aware that they may require some type of agreement, or service, from you for the privilege of Feeding and Tenancy Rights. Each Regent has their own eccentricities!" she glances towards Notaku, remaining very cheerful as she adds;

"Though once you have received Acknowledgment, you are certainly free to reside and feed within the Communal Zone."

"It is worth my mentioning that Regent Brady has also kindly offered that members of Clan Mekhet may petition her for Hunting Rights. Doctor Brady anticipates a quid pro quo, but it is a well intentioned offer by the Regent."

Martha tried a shy smile and, using her small gloved hand as a guide Martha carefully indicates the Rack on the map with gentle gestures;

"Well...sir, now here you will notice this darkened area on the map... this is the Alder Prince's Private Rack. You can see here the limits we have just walked of the Communal Zone too!"

"This personal Rack is an area encompassed roughly north of West Street and Capital City Freeway; east of 5th Street; west from 29th Street and south from J Street, that would be the Rack."

"The Rack is Royal Domain, and Feeding rights are very highly protected. But the rest of the Communal Zone is open to all for both dwelling and Feeding. Should you chose to dwell therein there is no obligation to make your Haven known to the Prince...though some do as it is a valuable aid for general security. We can patrol more effectively with this information."

There is a pause while she lets this information settle in.

Chart 9

The Elysian Fields

NB: Unless with prior permission, it is Forbidden to use Powers of the Blood (save for Obfuscating the Beast) or carry weapons into the Elysian Fields.

The Elysian Fields in this Domain are:-

* The Nox Populi nightclub
    * The Reverence nightclub
    * The Ember nightclub
    * The Ballo Della Notte Theater

Chart 10

Covenant Leaders

Carthian Movement: Troy McPherson (or Mattimeo Campbell - contact XXXX)
    Circle of the Crone: Dr Emma French (contact details: XXX)
    Invictus: His Grace, Asa Clarke
    Lancea Sanctum: Bishop Dillon Connery (contact details: XXX)
    Ordo Dracul: Grand Wyrm Martha Villiers (contact details: XXX)

Prisci

Daeva: Miss Velma Star (contact details XXX)
    Gangrel: Dillon Connery (contact details XXX)
    Mekhet: Lady Au Pair Daniella Sage (contact details)
    Nosferatu: Miss Jennifer Hazelton (contact details XXX)
    Ventrue: August Galloway (contact details XXXX)

Once this last chart is flipped over and displayed, Martha looks to Notaku;

"Well, sir, I appreciate that this is a great deal of information...so please feel free to ask any questions you may have! Also, these charts remain here."

"Copies are, along with the main Laws, in each Elysian Field for consultation at any time! Well...I wonder, did you have any comments or questions, sir?" she rubs at her crippled hip and the top of her C-Leg.

To judge by the brief frown she indulges in, she's probably alleviating the ache of a phantom limb.

Nevertheless, her enthusiasm is obvious and with sincere cheeriness Martha waits to see what comments or questions Notaku might have.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    C_Lloyd

Notaku listens patiently as the information is presented him.

This is certainly alot of information.

"Your presentation is very thorough. I will have to be sure to study it in depth in order to retain it all."

Notaku could perceive some difficulties in finding a haven and satisfying his feeding eccentricities, but he did not feel the need to bother someone with such a position with such details.

"If I can check here to find out when the next court is, I don't think I have any further questions."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Listening to his query she nods, "The next Court is likely to be late in August, sir...and, yes, you can check here to watch for any notices to that effect." a happy smile underlines her reply.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread