Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 54
DISPLAYED
(Words on the Street) Shadowed Streets

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Faith couldn't believe she panicked. She authentically lost her mind and didn't know what to do, aside of continuing the spell, so when Bishop comes in and she can drop the spell, she's relieved.

"I-I-screw up. I'm sorry." While her Nimbus fades, she's starting to tremble a bit, trying to clear the blood from under her nose, yet only resulting in a dirty sleeve and smearing the already thick blood over her face. "I... kinda panicked."

Damn. That was scary, damn scary. "Please secure some pills so we can get them through the Scan." Wasting an opportunity like that was a no-no, and even in her state of fading panic she could see it was her fault.

The redhead politely gets out of the building, murmuring only under her bloodied nose. "Sorry. Thanks."

Wrap it is? Sorry for the delays, BTW :(

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop helped Faith on her feet, taking in his surroundings for a moment and weighing in his options.
    "When this is over, there will be plenty of time to assess your behaviour. However, this is not over yet, Madam, so would you kindly pay attention for a moment and then do exactly what I tell you." Bishops tone was icy, but level, because he saw an opportunity.
    "Within the next few seconds, cops will come in here and bust down this place. You will stay put and let yourself get rescued, do you understand me? You will tell the police, that these two were attempting rape, so charges can be pressed. You screamed and I came to help you. Have I made myself understandably clear?"
    He needed pressure, leverage on the two dealers in order to break them. Posession and drug trafficking was one thing, they might be hard enough to simply accept it and get locked up. But rapists were cannon fodder in jail. With the threat of doing time on the bottom end of the food chain, they might be more willing to strike a deal and rat out whoever was supplying them.

Bishop kept his attention on the two suspects, waiting patiently for the POLICE, POLICE, EVERYBODY DOWN that was sure to follow in the next few minutes.

Ready to wrap.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

3. Likes Sirith liked this post

Miach

PRE

Miach is not about to consume the GLO yet, though he is most certainly carrying it away to safety (read, his place) without the other's knowledge.

Other than that, ready to wrap as well.

C
    Casitive

Great! Please let me know if you have any actions that I might need to run through PM and I'll figure how to link your group with the other group. Great Scene, all!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.