Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Problems at the Park

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo entered the park in no mood to be fucked with. There was a problem with an Arrow and now Leo was stuck with the cleanup. Hopefully Striker had grabbed the others so Leo could get a more comprehensive picture of whatever this was.

Leo walked into the area looking for familiar faces, Striker and Cut in particular. Unlike the other park goers, Leo was scanning the place with a look that could melt ice with no help from the Supernal.

Teeramus and anyone who was willing to stick around after this post may continue into this thread.

Pot 5 SV, Pot 2 OR, both cloaked
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-07-10 17:46:26 Leo rolls 7 to OR (STA + Ath + Life+2 HS-2 Advanced Prolongation) (10 Again) 10, 2, 7, 10, 7, 6, 5, 1, 7 2 successes
    2014-07-10 17:45:52 Leo rolls 10 to SV (WIT + Occ + Prime +2 HS-2 Advanced prolongation) (10 Again) 4, 1, 6, 9, 8, 9, 1, 8, 10, 3, 7 5 successes

T

OOC

Striker saw Leo scanning the park and stepped out the shade of the tree to wave him over. He had a concerned but resolute look on his face, thinking of what was to come.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

When Leo spots the Talon his eyes narrow. Furiously his gaze flits to the surroundings, not noting people near Striker, but the lack there of. Congrats Striker, that's strike two for today.

"Tell me you aren't alone." Leo's tone was not like what Striker had heard at the field day. Where before the Theurgist had tried to be warm and welcoming, he now carried the posture and tone of an authority figure carrying out his duty. He tried to maintain a neutral expression, but the anger was slipping through. Of coarse he wasn't angry with the Talon, just deeply disappointed. A fact he was hiding behind a more familiar emotion, rage.

T

He'd been mulling over the issue in the few minutes he'd been waiting for Leo. He knew it was possible he'd done something wrong. But if so, then it had been an honest mistake and should be able to be sorted out easily right?

Striker knew anger and he could see it in Leo's eyes as he approached, wondering what it was that had he riled up.

"Leo." He greeted his superior respectfully before giving the answer that Leo didn't want to the question he hadn't asked. "Yeah. Cut buggered off while I was on the phone to ya. Didn't see him go sorry or I woulda collared him for ya. I think he said he was going to 'the Rage', some sorta club, if you need to catch up with him now." he explained hoping to help get this sorted quickly.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

His lip twitched on one side then the other. Simple orders, not that hard. Wait and hold everyone else there with you, how can you mess that up?

"Yeah, I got that." Eyes flit around for a second. "Since you are new I'm going to remind you not to drop the lingo out here in the open. That being said what the fuck happened here?"

T

Striker was calm still but Leo's condescending attitude was starting to change that.

The shaman frowned as he replied.
    "Like I said on the phone I was trin' to do something that wouldn't have been completely unlikely, but was still, you know, what the gaurds don't like. Anyway Cut pulled it apart before it took, so it's not like anything even happened. I asked him if I'd done something wrong, but the quiet little bastard wouldn't give me a straight answer. Aurum let me know that I'd probably done something wrong, and I know that it was borderline. But I thought as long as it wasn't too crazy it wasn't too bad. So I'd like to know where I stand on this, seeing as I'm obviously not up to speed with the local rules and I may have broken one."

By the time he finished his frown had gone back to a look of serious concern as he awaited the initial assessment of his standing. His frustration at the situation still simmered, waiting to see if understanding took it off the heat, or injustice put it on to boil.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo's eyes narrowed slightly. He had worked damn hard to build some good rapport with Ariadne, and if this was a threat to that?

"Unlikely or downright impossible?" Striker's frown wasn't lost on Leo, but the others in the park ensured that anything 'not completely unlikely' would remain a strictly hypothetical scenario. "Cause right now it sounds like the options range from temporarily stripping you of our communities approval and privileges to a warning. Where in that spectrum is going to depend entirely on your answer to my question."

T

Trust was earned. Striker knew better than to expect it. But he had expected that a fellow Arrow would give him the benefit of the doubt. It seemed however, that he was going to have to prove himself every step of the way. At least he was finally getting some answers about what was acceptable. It was as he had expected, but he'd apparently pushed the limits with a Gaurdian who didn't trust him nearby. Chalk this one up as a learning experience.

"Unlikely." Striker replied without hesitation "Couple of butterflies coming out of the grass. Happens all the time." Striker knew enough of Fate to know that the answer was academically subjective. If someone had studied the specifics of what he had tried then they surely would have said it was impossible. But no one was studying it. The question had an implication of the effects on any sleeper witnesses, who would have said it was unlikely. So that was his answer.

"And I'm pretty sure some of the community don't approve of me now, regardless." He added, wondering what these privileges were that Leo mentioned and if losing them was meant as some type of veiled threat like a protection racket. That didn't make any sense, but the thought went through his head.

T

Is it too early to bump Xander ?

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo looked somewhat perplexed. Covert, but butterflies from grass? What? That was definitely Vulgar. Code wasn't working for this one, or Striker was poorly tutored upon his Awakening.

"It sounds to me like you don't know the laws, which is more a reflection of your mentors then you. While this offense is obviously against our laws, I will take responsibility and personally teach you what you should have already been taught." He turns to walk away before waving Striker to follow. "If you have time I need to meet some new recruits at the Circle. We can go over the basics again there with them to make sure everyone has been taught the necessary information. Sound good?"

He was cooling off a bit. As much as he wanted to maintain the mantle of fury to hide his disappointment, the fact the situation could be based on poor tutelage over Arrow stupidity was a sign of hope for the First Talon. He could be taught, he was willing to learn, and that was what Leo wanted from his Talons.

Leo leaves the scene.

Striker is free to join Leo in This Thread.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread