Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Acknowledgment) Juan Carlos

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Without hesitation, Juan replied, echoing Velma's inquiry as a statement, "I most solemnly swear to abide by His Majesty’s Praxis, loyalty to him and to those appointed as his Officers."

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

OOC

Velma’s head moved upwards and downwards in a gesture signaling her approval.

”Very good Mr. Garreta de Cordoba.”

“And congratulations.”
    There was a welcoming smile to Juan.

The Succubus head turned to Ruby, she was confident in the woman’s ability to perform good as well.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

R
    Rhapsody032590

Ruby grinned wide at Mister Garreta De Cordoba, she’d picked up enough Spanish over the years to catch the compliment.
    "Ah my dear man, what’s the point in lives as long as ours if one doesn’t take the opportunity to scandalize the neighbors every now and again."
    She tuned to Miss Star.
    "I do so swear to abide by His Majesty’s praxis, and pledge all due loyalty to him and those who are his appointed officers."
    She bowed her head in deference to the solemnity of her vow.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Pleased with how it all had come out the Daeva nodded to Ruby.

”Welcome to Sacramento Miss Adler.” She flashed a welcoming smile to the other woman as well.

”You are now both acknowledged… on an additional note you are both members of my family and my covenant.” There was a small pause.

”I expect you both to never forget that… I hold high expectations of those of my family.” Velma took a moment to gauge the reactions of both kindred, she hoped they would understand what she meant by that.

”Is there any detail you would like to know about before I leave for the morning?”
    Velma Star*

J
    Juan Cordoba

The subtle warning from Velma was not lost on him. Despite his seniority to her in Vampiric years, she held sway over him within the Domain. A solemn nod followed, "Your expectations will be met, Madame Priscus."

He maintained a friendly tone as he posed his inquiry, "May we learn the names of Court Officers? Most specifically to whom we must report to for full and permanent Acknowledgement?"

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Court Officers, sure!” The Succubus ponders for a moment as if recollecting all the names to make sure she wouldn’t forget a single one of them.

”We have Seneschal and Keeper of Elysium Martha Villiers, Reeve Dillon Connery, Deputy Emma French and Ranger Michael Redfill.” The Succubus pauses for a moment before she continues.

”We also have five Tenurial Domains, four of which are ruled by Regents appointed by the Prince.”

“Citrus Heights, whose Regent is Erika Brady, Florin whose Regent is Michael Redfill, South Sacramento whose Regent is Roxie Hart and finally Valencia which is managed by Dillon Connery.”
    Hopefully she hadn’t forgot any detail.
    Velma Star*

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Thank you Madame Priscus," Juan seemed content with Velma's information. "Is there any thing you wanted to know about Miss Adler?" ( Ruby Adler )

R
    Rhapsody032590

Ruby smiled contentedly to her companions.
    "I feel perfectly educated, thank you Mister Garreta de Cordoba. Thank you for your wisdom and time Madame Priscus. "

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Excellent, please don’t forget to talk with Seneschal Villiers about the more permanent acknowledgement, it is important that you receive it soon and it’s an opportunity for you both to meet her in person.” Velma looks to her watch and raises an eyebrow in surprise.

”Oh, well then I guess I will call it a night!”

“Feel free to contact me should you require any help settling in.”
    The songstress raises from her table and begins to move out.
    Velma Star*

J
    Juan Cordoba

Seneschal Martha Villiers - he committed that name to memory.

"Thank you very much Madame Priscus. I look forward to seeing you again." Juan arises to depart as well. Casting a rakish grin to Ruby, "Miss Adler, I look forward to seeing you again as well."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread