Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Patrol Planning

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    M

Roderick paused for a bit before shaking his head, "No. Nevermind. I misspoke when I said 'sponsor'. Speaking my thoughts too fast, I suppose. Yes, I will leave notes for the ones I have in mind for a meeting at a later date. I'm sure you have made connections of your own so extend your hand to them as well, if you can."

Rolling up the maps, he tucks it under his arm as the meeting appears to be reaching it's conclusion, "The only matter remaining would be the weapons and vehicles. I'm sure our potential Watchmen may have some of their own. Perhaps we could petition to have access to the Nox's.. 'Lost and Found'?" He didn't speak of the matter of the vehicles. Best not to show that you have no ideas.

P
    Peter Baldwin

Baldwin blinked twice. "For a patrol? Honestly, Mr. Pearson, I think we can drive around a bit in our own vehicles and use our own weapons. No need to bother the Prince. I have a cheap car and a knife. It's so that I can dispose of them if I need to. If anybody needs anything, I am sure I can help them get what they need - for a price, of course." He smiled. Having friends in dark places was sometimes very helpful. "Most people who are willing to go patrol and potentially fight probably have a way of fighting they prefer and the implements to do it with."

He smiled pleaantly at Roderick, a stark contrast to the constant aura of tension that boiled from within his Blood. "Was there anything further?"

M

Roderick looked away for a moment to think aout it before nodding in agreement. "You are right again. Too used to the logistics of a large scale military, I suppose. Yes, I believe this will have covered everything." He starts to roll up the maps and put them away into a tube container before slinging it over his shoulder. "So then, we meet up with our prospects and contact each other afterwards for the next phase, I take it?" He motions to the door, offering Baldwin to exit first if he wished.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"For the moment, think of this as a militia unit in training. In time, you may yet find it grows into something a bit more standing." He nods a wordless thanks for the courtesy at the door, stepping through. "Please call me when the meeting is ready. I would be pleased to meet the others."

He paused, remembering something.

"Oh, and Mr. Pearson? In the absence of a Harpy, please register the Prestation you owe me with Lady Sage if it has not yet been."

Pearson had forgotten, either to register it or to tell him. Hmm.

Shall we wrap?

M

Roderick moved to follow beyond, only stopping for a brief moment when Baldwin brought up the event prior, "Ah. I was waiting for an appropriate time to contact her. I will give her a call as soon as possible." Though it was more like he had no idea how to register the boon and his pride was keeping him from asking how to do so. At least now he could get that squared away.

As he followed a few steps behind Baldwin out of the Court area, however, his Beast decided to take personal offence to that. While Roderick's conscious mind was distracted with the things ahead, the Beast took partial control. Raising his right arm towards the Knight's neck with malicious intent. Aiming to crush down the insolent bug who insulted it. There was barely a moment before the action was completed before Roderick took notice and grabbed his own hand, pulling it down roughly back to his side.

That was the first time he ever lost control of a part of his body to the Beast. If it was possible for him to sweat, his suit would have been soaked with it.

P
    Peter Baldwin

"Excellent. Good evening, Mr. Pearson." Baldwin nodded, satisfied, then continued on his way.

Roderick's hand raised, his Beast taking control of his arm. He was fortunate. The Knight didn't turn.

Roderick Pearson's Evil Dead moment did not get him in any trouble. Baldwin went on his way.

fail to PER dat
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-07-10 11:16:40 Peter Baldwin rolls 6 to PER (10 Again) 5, 3, 6, 3, 3, 7 failure

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread