Faith, who just a second ago returned from a phone call that was urgent enough to make her not to join the contest, looked around the people. Damn, everything is already finished? Shame. Waaaait a second, what are they talking about? Chicago? Aaaah, right.

"I know no Vae and I'm sure she wasn't in the Consilium of Nothern Chicago in the last few years. For sure, not until a few months ago."

She was tempted to tell him to pay some obscene amount or go there himself if he wanted his psychotic love interest so badly, but you don't piss at the First Talon, especially not on his turf and not in front of others. Politics 101, lesson 2. Lesson 1 was "Know What Others Want".

In the most polite and sympathetic tone the redhead could manage, she added: "But if I recall correctly, one of your Talons is from Southern Chicago, right? Maybe you could use her contacts there? I'm sure using your own Order's ties would make it easier."

Not really possible, since the Sunhawks belonged to the North, but at least that was some bone to throw the guy. That would give her some time to get some more reliable info, so she could get a lot for that later. In some more private situation.