Ended
Watch

(VT) Companions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"Aren't we all?" she asked, patting near her hip lightly. Even here. She wasn't all spells up, but she wasn't without readiness... the moment the cat took the patting as an idea to move, she chuckled to herself. "Though I can't go from drunk to shooting with accuracy," she added.

"Part of the problem I have is that... I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not in the financial place to be hosting some kind of big party. Hosting here, I can make adjustments make it clear that my room is off-limits, all of that... but to be appropriate hosts would mean providing at least some food and beverage. Potentially enough for all of our guests - that number could be massive. Maybe if my interview goes well this can be a thing and I can put it on a tab, but there are a lot of mundane considerations to make, as well."

Her hand ran into her hair absently as she scratched Felix behind the ear. "People like you guys. That's fair, and thus it's fair to want to socially expand. That's tactically intelligent, especially given some of the things you and Star both mentioned... But that can backfire quickly, as well. If things aren't done right, we look like fools," blue eyes settled on the girl, "and with my people skills? Of course I'm concerned."

Both hands were soon scrubbing the kitten all over, causing him to wiggle his butt with the force of her scratches. "I think Felix is the least derpy of my derps, but I suppose he can be a derp, too," she added cheekily, before winking. "And clearly you aren't looking closely enough, you little sweetheart."

A
    Asp

"True. It'd require some serious planning. I'm not loaded, either. Personally, I really am fine with waiting until we're in a better spot to do it." She grinned. "Plus... I mean, if you're uncomfortable with lots of people, we could always get you pre-drunk and see what happens?" She winked, totally just kidding.

She peered at the kitty, then stood up and strolled over to add her hands to the scratchy-scrubby pile of hands. The cat must be in heaven. "He's pretty derpy. Aren't you, Felix? Aren't you?" Kitty voice activated. She smiled down at the creature.

Mandy's last comment brought a playful smirk to Asp's lips. "First you offer to take me home, then you invite me to inspect you..." Snicker.

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"Pre-drunk almost sounds ideal," she grumbled, "aside from, you know, talking in such a way as to make sure no one understands me."

At Asp's words, though, Zoey looked up and raised a brow. "To be fair, you pretty little thing, you, you are in my bed," she winked. "And your cat already took his opportunities to cop a feel." The girl could try to play chicken, if she wanted to. Zoey was a hell of a lot better at it, though, she could guarantee. Why? Because she'd see it through.

If the little snake wanted to play, game on.

A
    Asp

Asp gave Zoey an arch look.

"See, all these invitations, a girl might get the idea that you're trying to take advantage of her..." she said with a smirk. And a blush. She couldn't help it. She bit her lower lip playfully, sexily, brushed the back of her hand against Zodiac's cheek and leaned in a bit...

...then scooped her cat up and, with a wiggle of her eyebrows and a wink, jauntily headed out. "Later, Mandy!"

"Zoey"
    Sheet

PRE

The brunette laughed a bit to herself as the other headed off, waving. "One of these days, little snake, maybe I will!" she called, before shifting and laying back into the couch properly. Her eyes closed as she continued to chuckle a little to herself, cuddling into her pillow. Maybe one day, indeed.

But doubtful. Facts being facts, Star had a much better chance with that devious little Arrow than she did.

For more reasons than one.

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    A
    Asp

Great scene!

Continued in [VT] A Frog for Zoey

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread