Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
(1406)(AFD) Blade Ring

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    T

"Those crazy bastards? Damn. Sorry to hear you lost someone." Striker replied seriously. "So, did the banishers get dealt with? Or are they still out there? And what's Glo get to do with it?" he continued, concerned that it may happen again. He thought he may have heard of the drug on the streets, but he wasn't sure.

Idun

PRE

"Glo was a drug that showed up in the club scene and I didn't personally investigate the drug." Idun tells Striker. "I know they raided the place and got Miach out."

"I never really asked for details or get the story. I guess, I'm waiting for Miach to fully recover before I start asking him about the Banishers." She admits.

T

Striker looked surprised and concerned. It sounded like the Banishers were just left to their own devices after having the audacity to kidnap and even kill mages. Why hadn't they been dealt with? "Why haven't they been dealt with then? Who the bloody hell raided the place without wiping them out? And what are we doin' having a 'field day' when there's Banishers to get rid of?" Striker asked in quick succession sounding annoyed and adjusting how he was sitting in his chair a couple of times while talking.

Idun

PRE

"Somehow, I doubt that they were let go, I merely focus on the part where Miach was rescued, I never asked of the fate of the Banishers." Idun states to Striker. "I just wanted Miach back, alive, but if he wasn't, then their cool dead bodies would suffice."

A
    Asp

Having defeated the First Talon, Asp climbed out of the ring with her little baton-length stick in her hand and a small smile on her face. It had been an interesting match.

“Avis, looks like it's us for the final. Shall we?”

With that, she headed over to the ring and held the ropes open for her fauxbal-mate. She looked pumped! Veiled Threats take down another!

Asp and Avis continue here for the blades final!

T

Striker nodded in satisfaction as Idun implied that the Banishers were, in fact, dealt with. He realised he'd missed most of Asp and Leo's match. He wasn't sure, but he thought something happened to Leo towards the end, he seemed to drop his game.

"Well looks like I don't have a chance of being beat by the winner." He commented to Idun as Asp made for the ring with Avis.

Their short bout over, Striker was getting a feel for Asp's technique and was impressed at how swift she was when it came to dodging. I wonder how I'd fair against her if I was goin' all out... Then again, she might have some tricks up her sleeve as well. She's good at not getting hit, but that's not really my style. Get in fast, and take them out fast. That's what it's about.

"Congrats Asp." He called to the winner when she came down from the ring. He stood to leave as it seemed like all the fights were over.

"Tough luck." Striker mentioned casually to Idun, "We both got knocked out of the running by losers. Damn. I thought I'd be able to do better than this though." Striker reflected out loud.

Idun

PRE

"A tie, well, they both tried their best." Idun muses as she gets to watch the match between Asp and Avis. "Congratulations the both of you." She says to the pair as she follows Striker to congratulation the both of them.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread