DISPLAYED
(Tactics) Seren Vs. Autolycus

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Wondering around the hall and checking out the various competitions, Ermon finally finds himself where the girl who just barely beat him is playing. Walking over to the table, he asks with a smile:

"Hi, I'm Ermon, Seren here has just crushed me. May I watch?"
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

R
    Rhapsody032590

Seren smiles at Ermon as he comes over. "I certanly don’t mind if you watch. " Ermon’s presence seems to be a distraction however as she ends up moving the wrong piece.
    "Well then I’ll make sure both of you are on my speed dial if I find Utopia."

Failure holding at 6/10 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-28 12:25:13 Seren rolls 5 to Play some Chess (Intell: 2 + res: 2 + 1 Investigation) (10 Again) 3, 2, 4, 4, 4 failure

Autolycus

"Autolycus," Autolycus says, introducing himself to Ermon. "Feel free, we're talking about the state of the Consilium while we play. What do you think about it?"

2 successes, 6/10
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-28 17:22:34 Autolycus rolls 5 to Chess (Intelligence + Resolve + Investigation bonus) (10 Again) 10, 9, 7, 3, 7, 1 2 successes

R
    Rhapsody032590

"With some mild Utopian dreaming going on in between. Check by the way." Seren says winking Ermon.

Check 9/10 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-28 21:10:14 Seren rolls 5 to Play some Chess (Intell: 2 + res: 2 + 1 Investigation) (10 Again) 8, 3, 9, 9, 6 3 successes

Autolycus

"I'm not a fan of the whole Utopia thing actually, seems like it would be boring. Can a society really be perfect if people are bored?" Autolycus keeps moving his pieces, now obviously playing defensively. That's no way to win anything.
      failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-28 22:07:05 Autolycus rolls 5 to Chess (Intelligence + Resolve + Investigation bonus) (10 Again) 5, 4, 1, 1, 3 failure

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon mostly listens and watches them play but he eventually ventures a comment:

"A good Utopia should have challenges and very real risks. That's what makes all humans grow. And that's why all anti-utopian fiction ends the way it does".

It's obvious Seren is steamrolling Auto into the ground at this point.

R
    Rhapsody032590

"The problem with a Utopia is not one’s even come close so all we have is the ways that they will fail. The ideal world has challenges, but lacks the daily struggle for the basics of life. " She grined as she took her opening.
    "Checkmate. It was nice to meet you Autolycus, and always good to talk to you Ermon" she nods to both of them in turn, beaming with pride at another win.

check mate 13/10 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-29 11:17:35 Seren rolls 5 to Play some Chess (Intell: 2 + res: 2 + 1 Investigation) (10 Again) 5, 10, 8, 9, 5, 9 4 successes

Autolycus

"Good game." It's said with a smile, he meant it. "Good talking to you both, maybe we can continue this discussion some other time."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon laughs with that soft laugh of his:

"Great game. I think I'll follow you to your next one. And great meating you too, Autolycus".

He follows Seren back to the main area.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.