Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Private) Assets

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

It took the brunette a few moments to pick up on the request itself, but she offered the girl a light smile at that. "I don't know the area very well, but I'm sure we can make some arrangements. Plus, it's nice to have a vehicle around when you're shopping, hm?" she added. She couldn't very well imagine lugging a wardrobe's worth of attire around on transit. That would... well, that'd be a bit of a fuss.

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"I wouldn't know," Avis said after a pause and then bent herself towards the exquisite art of fumbling around with chopsticks and sushi. The pickled ginger had long disappeared but a dab of wasabi accompanied every bite. Mmmmm. Wasabi. The burn was nice for trying to stay in the moment. And for clearing her sinuses.

Yay napkins.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread