21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

The Trail from Tur

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The fuck is this?" Alicia asked incredulously, staring at Jessie's prone form. Sure, he'd already lived up to his new deed-name earlier tonight, when he'd started blubbering and then run off to betray the People, but at least he'd fucking done something then. At least he'd acted. This was just bullshit. A wolf didn't roll around on the ground, bemoaning his fate.

"Mmm-mmmm. This shit is not happening," Alicia stated, shaking her head. Enough was enough. Her mouth pressed into a thin line and she marched over to Jessie, determination blazing in her eyes.

"Get your ass up!" she ordered, trying to grab his arm and pull him to his feet. "It doesn't fucking matter how you feel! You don't roll around on the ground crying 'poor me'. You help your fucking pack. You help the fucking People. Get on your goddam feet and start acting like an Urdaga!"

2 successes to boss Jessie around
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-22 19:00:42 Alicia rolls 8 to presence+intimidation+SL (10 Again) 5, 7, 10, 3, 3, 4, 3, 8, 1 2 successes

2. Likes Kelreth, Lesingnon liked this post
    M

One success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-22 23:04:36 Jessie rolls 5 to reflexive intimidation resist. (10 Again) 4, 2, 3, 7, 8 1 success

Jessie's head pulls away from his hands trying to shield his eyes as he is lifted up and finds himself staring into a horror. The blood flows from the creature in front of him and onto his arm, rapidly flowing up and into his mouth and face. He could feel it flowing into his throat and choking him, taking away his breath as it stares at him with empty eyes.

All Alicia would see, however, is Jessie suddenly going pale and wide eyed as he stared at her. His mouth open as he sought breath he couldn't get before he went limp in her grip, his eyes still open but unresponsive.

OOC

Steel shakes his head at the sight of Jessie going prone.

"I wish that surprised me at this point," he thinks.

"So... Alicia, right? Appreciate what you were trying to do, really," Steel speaks up. "Much as I shouldn't put down a packmate..."

The attentive might hear Steel add the addendum worthless as he is in a low mumble.

"I don't see Jessie being a lot of help tonight," Steel says. "Best we pack him up somewhere he won't cause trouble and we can get fixed up."

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alicia let go of Jessie in disgust, letting him drop back down to the spirit-dirt. He was a betrayer who couldn't even withstand his own actions. He belonged with the worm-spirits in the earth.

"Well I'm not carry this bitch around," Alicia growled, stepping away from Steel's packmate. "Your pack, you pack him. Then, sure, let's go."

Kevin Swift

PRE

With a grunt, Kevin quickly walks over to where Sniveling Fox is and putting the duffel bag down. With a stretching of his jaws, he closes them before he turns towards the Half Moon, moving his muzzle near the ear, he yowls, <<WAKE UP!>>

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Wow'

Tony wasn't good with people, and the Glory thing was relatively recent, but even he thought Jessie's spine was pretty much gone. The mess was just pathetic, and it might even be a mercy to see it ended....but the Oath forbade such thoughts from becoming actions in any capacity.

"I'm going, come with me and we'll heal and talk about what to do next, or stay and wait for the Anshega or the Owl man to decide your fate." A disgusted look to Jessie and Tony assumed Urshul. A quick look around to get his bearings and he was off heading North.

Those following Tony please continue here. Those remaining please decide what you want to do IC.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Steel sighs as he scoops up Jessie. Pathetic as he is he doesn't deserve to get torn up by Anshega. He's still People, still a member of the Sky Wardens (for now) even if he's acting like an idiot.

As easy as it would be to leave him behind, Steel can't bring himself to do it.

<<Let's go>> he suggests to the others.

Provided Jessie doesn't put up a fight, Steel will carry him to the next thread. I'll wait to post there to see what he does.

M

OOC

Kevin Swift

PRE

With Sniveling Fox awake, he once more picks up his duffel bag and falls into step behind his Alpha. His head held high and his tail slowly sweeping behind him with each step he takes. Hopefully, they'll have time to heal before they have to seek out the rest of the Moon Tribes in the city.

One thing is for sure, a lot of hot-blooded Uratha won't be pleased with their actions in just giving into the eviction without some kind of row or a shouting match. Kevin wonders if the Owl will be able to hold the loci or if another Azlu will come along and reclaim it. He concludes, Not our problem.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alicia took Tony's lead and slowly morphed into a four legged carpet with blood on it's muzzle tears along it's flank. She gave a wuff of agreement at Steel's suggestion and then loped off with the others for a locus unknown.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3