(1405) Lady Sage and Madame Yui

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her smile softens, “If anyone has been rude it has been myself for not asking sooner.” She said in a friendly, nonchalant manner.

“I am also a Mekhet, it is always wonderful to have more Family within the Domain.” A new Invictus, and a Shadow as well, this was turning into a lucky evening.

“I hope that at some point in the future that I can help plan an event for our Family. Perhaps a trip to a museum, or maybe a private tour of the Underground portion of the City. Family meetings are great, but there is nothing like a relaxed environment for getting to know each other.”

She notices Rina relaxing a little, and hopes it is because she has put her at ease. It was always a priority of hers to put new Kindred at ease.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina smiles slightly more at Daniella. "Always a pleasure to meet distant 'relatives'."

She nods at the idea. "Sounds like a good idea. Networking within the family is important."
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The smile pleased her, maybe it was a good sign. “Our Family has always had a strong standing within the Domain, answering any calls for aid.” She considered it a strong standing, she almost never heard of a Shadow stepping out of line.

She then looks to Dillon and back to Rina, “That gentleman over there,” and she will look to Dillon once again, “Is Reeve Connery, who is also the Priscus of Gangrels and Bishop of the Lancea Sanctum. A very reasonable and approachable Kindred.” She only pointed the last part out because of how menacing and intimidating his Beast could be. Her eyes then find Peter, who was with the Prince, Velma and another new Kindred, “And over there, is Sir Baldwin, [/B]Knight of the Thorned Wreath. I have spoken with him only a handful of times, but he is defiantly a Quality gentleman.”

Her eyes than scan the room for any other Kindred that should be pointed out to Rina. “That woman over there is Madame Notary Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu.” She said with a smile, “Certainly a Kindred worth knowing.”[/B]
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina nods at each introduction.

"The Thorned Wreath has a presence here? I was not aware of that." She pauses for a moment, thinking. "Would you introduce me to them, later? I fear that simply intruding into their conversations to meet them would terribly rude."
    Aspect of the Predator

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa approaches, with Yuki Saito , Peter Baldwin , and Velma Star .

"Good evening! May we join you?" he asks, directing his question at Daniella Sage .
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She was about to answer Rina when they were approached by the charismatic Prince.

Daniella stands and proceeds to curtsy to Asa, with a bow of her head. Smiling, “A good evening you as well Your Grace,” she says with respect. “We would be honored to have you and your companions join us.”

She then offers a small bow to Peter and Velma.

Her eyes move to Rina, before returning her eyes to Asa, “I would like to introduce Madam Rina Yui, Shadow of the Order of the Black Book, member of Family Mekhet.”

“Madame Yui, I have the honor of introducing His Grace, Alder Duke Clarke, Judex of the Invictus, Prince of the Domain.” Respect was spoken with each title.

She then looks to Peter, “I would also like to introduce Sir Peter Baldwin, Knight of the Thorned Wreath.”

Her eyes look to Velma, “And this is Madame Velma Star, Priscus of Daeva and Mistress of Ceremonies at The Ember.”

Of course as Peter and Velma were introduced, their titles were spoken with the respect they deserved and had earned.

“Madame Yui and I were just getting acquainted, she is fairly new to this fine Domain.”

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina rises, bowing to each approaching person, bowing especially low to the Prince. "It is an honor to meet you all. As Lady Sage stated, we have just begun speaking. You are welcome to join us." She sits back down, scooting all the way down to make space for the others.
    Aspect of the Predator

P
    Peter Baldwin

What the Dickens was a 'Shadow of the Order of the Black Book'?

Baldwin knew a thing or two about a thing or two, but he'd never heard of that before.

"Thank you, Lady Sage. It is a pleasure to meet you, Madame Yui," Sir Baldwin said after he was introduced, the courtesy of the Thorned Wreath clashing against the Nosferatu's endless aura of violent tension. If Lady Sage was comfortable with that title, so too was Sir Baldwin. He fell silent after his turn, making certain the Prince had priority. This was, after all, his gathering.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Waiting patiently for an opening the small Asian woman plainly and practically dressed in black jeans, shined boots, t-shirt and jacket stepped forward and inclined her head to the Lady Sage.

Since the kindred in the domain didn't seem to stand much for ceremony Yuki didn't seem to have a problem stepping right in.

"Lady Sage, Madame Yui, it is good to make your acquaintance. I'm Lady Saito, Knight of the Most Honorable Order of the Thorned Wreath. Please just call me Lady Saito," she said with a smile. "I have recently returned to the domain myself."

"It has been quite a while since I have met someone from your order Madame Yui," Yuki tossed to the other newcomer.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma remained silent through the exchange until she thought it was appropriate to speak.

Wasn’t she the one supposed to make introductions, she wondered.

Baldwin was a Knight, Saito was a Lady and a Knight as well, Daniella was a Lady to and Asa… well Asa was Asa and she had only been in the Invictus for a bat of her eyelashes.

The Succubus shrugged in her own private little corner of her mind.

”Thank you Lady Sage, I’m happy to make your acquaintance Madame Yui.” She allowed the two Asian kindred to move further with their conversation about orders… judging by the previous interaction with Saito there would be a recount of tales and deeds.

The more you show the more I know what to take away from you!
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread