Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Ack Thread: Sterling and Calahan.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Katsuro Tomori

Galloway chuckled at the pun. August Clan indeed.

"Up until recently, actually as early as my arrival in the city, there were only two other Ventrue aside from His Excellency. It's why I've tasked our clan with projecting an air of strength and comraderie. We need to build our image back up, aside from the Prince, we are far off the mark of what we should be. I have several plans in motion at the moment that will rectify that soon enough Mister Calahan, don't you worry. If you would like to contribute to the restoration effort by all means keep me in the loop and we can assist one another." He felt he understood his clan mates thought process. He was scouting out the folks in power and weighing them against his blood. It's only natural for a Lord, after all.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

"Very well, Priscus Galloway, if I get any ideas on how to bolster the clan influence, I'll relay them to you."

He then turned to Josephine.

"I apologize dear Sister, my curiosity has made me insensitive to your needs and I have monopolized our esteemed Priscus attention to your detriment. I am sure you must have questions too."

He then waited to see if Josephine had questions of her own to ask ...
    Cayce Josephine

OOC

PRE

The pale woman had sat relatively still, her eyes being the only things to move, studying the two kindred as they had talked. It was only when Maximilian turned to her that she did inhale and then speak. "There's no need to apologize, brother. I always find it prudent to allow the mind time to digest information as necessary as this. Therefore I'm glad you've indulged your curiosity."

A pale hand picked up the paper with the Bishop-Regent-Reeve's information and then the paper was swallowed in black, disappearing into a pocket of Josephine's suit jacket. "Thank you as well, Priscus Galloway, for allowing me time to process. I'm pleased to hear that even though the Sanctified do not have great numbers they are still a valued part of the domain, and I'm sure the First Estate is only strengthened by having the faithful among its members. But this makes me curious. You've mentioned the Ordo Dracul, but what of the worshipers of the Crone? Do they dwell within the domain?"

Katsuro Tomori

"Strengthened indeed Miss Sterling. The Regent-Reve and Bishop Connery has more than distinguished himself and set the bar very high for your covenant, I'm sure." he said nodding in agreement, then looked curiously at the questions of the Crone.

"The Crones numbers are relatively few as well, less than a handful and mostly peacefully keeping to themselves as far as I'm aware. They follow the Laws of the Domain and none are in poor standing...currently." he added the last word with a questioning glance toward Miss Sterling, as if wondering what her curiosity for the most hated covenant by Spear standards might hold. Perhaps she's an Inquisitor...that would be most intriguing.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

PRE

"Interesting. For a city named after the sacrament, I would have expected more worshipers of one kind or another. But I suppose that's just further proof of all the meaning a name can hold," Josephine said, smiling obliquely. "In your opinion, Mr. Galloway, what's the name of the kindred who's most interesting to talk to?"

6. Likes West, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Katsuro Tomori

So sorry I had thought I posted, but apparently the site didn't accept the post. I'll have one up in the morning. Far too sloshed to be writing tonight. <3

Katsuro Tomori

"Well Miss Sterling, I suppose that depends on what you find interesting. Priscus Hazelton is a most fantastic conversationalist, and of course there's several fantastic folks in our Clan, a Mr. Bridges, though he's of the Crone is quite entertaining and on occasion insightful. Then there's more than a few Ordo Dracul who I'm sure could hold your interest for hours on end, if my time discussing things with Seneschal Villiers is any indication. On the occasions His Excellency has taken the time to grace me with his presence it's always been insightful, but I don't suggest you go interrupting him, busy gentleman that he is typically he'll come to you if there's to be any discussion."

If anything, it was clear in his short time here Priscus Galloway had been building alliances, learning, and certainly took Pride in doing so as he rattled off his list. Apparently he's been talking to everyone except the Carthians...not to shocking really, given Augusts stance in covenant politics listed thusfar...or maybe he just hadn't gotten to them yet?

Cayce Tag!

PRE

"Hazelton, Bridges, Villiers. Yourself. Excellent, thank you Priscus Galloway. I believe that satisfies my curiosity for now. Is there anything else you wanted to ask, brother?" Josephine said, turning to regard Maximilian.

"I think my curiosity is satisfied for the moment. Unless there are some other points you'd like to mention Priscus Galloway ? "

This should do for the moment. The rest he'll soon discover by himself, probably in court.

Katsuro Tomori

"I think I've taken up plenty of your time already, really. It seems my time as your guide has come to an end. You've both been fantastic guests. Consider yourselves fully acknowledged kindred of this Domain. I'm most excited to see what your requiems shall add." He put all his papers back in his briefcase and locked it before the Icarian stood, waving a hand to the door. "Perhaps we can catch the group I had to pull us away from?"

Aaaaand Scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread