Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
Ack: Blake Flint

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Indeed!" she chirps merrily, "You may introduce yourself to your Priscus...and also consider that you are now Acknowledged. But introducing yourself to others in your Clan is always appreciated by a Priscus! You may do so at the next Court...or make special arrangements before then; the choice is yours." she smiles happily.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Blake considers what Seneschal Villiers says and muses, "The next Court date is posted at the Elysian Field and I assume that any events will be found at that location." If he's wrong, then she'll likely correct him.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods happily and seems in overall agreement; "Quite so, quite so! We try to maintain a vibrant social life!" she lets slip a happy giggle.

Watchful, she seems ready to handle any other questions.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

"Thank you for your time, Seneschal Villiers and I believe I don't have any more questions at this time." Blake politely says to Seneschal Villiers.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Hearing this Martha seemed content too and nodded to agree.

Clearly this gentleman was all business and she saw no immediate need to delay him from his purposes.

"You are most welcome, sir. Most welcome! Do feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or wish to ask other questions! I do hope we meet again soon, sir!" tiny Martha adds a sincere seeming smile and appears, thereby, to permit Blake to be about his business.

...and thus, I do believe his Ack' is completed! Don't forget to add his 1 Domain Status to his Wiki as a consequence of Acknowledgment.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread