Watch

Looking for Help in the Strangest of Places

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Scelesta

"I'll contact him...soon."

"I'd prefer not to talk about myself right now, I simply wanted to meet you first and see if there was in fact anything we could do. Do you think I could come by tommrow night to bring you a journal from a few years ago that should tell you everything you need to know. Its nothing recent, I havent written in...years, but it should be good enough. You can read through it and then if you have any questions, and I feel like explaining I will."
    Need being the key word. She would have to edit whatever pages she choose to let him see to ensure some things she didnt want anyone to know stayed that way. Afterall she wasnt anywhere near ready to just spill everything out in the open to him. Not yet. Should wouldnt make that mistake twice.

C
    Casitive

Sounds good,” David replies while unlacing his fingers. “You set the pace and we'll go as fast or as slow as you need to. There's no need to rush,” He added soothingly.

Answering Joslyn's question, “Bring your journal here and I'll be happy to give it a read. The next time you come, we'll talk about it. The journal can serve as a spring-board.” Trying a closed-lipped smile, David hoped to convey that pastoral sense that confidants have.

S
    Scelesta

"Great I look forward to working with you. I'll drop the journal off when I get the chance." She rises to her feet returning davids smile with a tired but grateful one.

"I wont take up anymore of your evening, thank you though for speaking with me tonight, I'll be in touch."

With that she gathers up her purse and heads out.

End Scene

A couple nights later joslyn drops off and edited version of her journal, names and locations have been blacked out, but it remains readable regardless. A handwritten note is taped to the front as a form of explanation. "I left all names and references to places out of this for safety reasons, I'm sure you understand the need to keep those things secret, give me a call when you have the chance to look it over and would like to contiune this [insert phone number here]-" Joslyn

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.