Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
(1405) Daniel, Roderick, and Olliver

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Daniel nodded, there was always those groups of people in the Movement. One could hardly blame 'em though. Everyone got a say in the Movement, for better or for worse. "Well, not that long ago the Movement was nonexistant here." There was a time where Daniel was fairly certain he was the only one in the Domain.

Then Daniel would move a little closer, speak a little softer. "We're organizing now, there're four of us at the moment. I think we've got a fighting chance to make something of ourselves here if we play our cards smart, none of that violent revolution stuff. We beat them at their own game."

And just like that, Daniel had returned to his original position, comfortably distant for casual conversation. "Played right, of course."

So that's what it felt like to Danse.

D
    Drayk

Ollie leaned in as Daniel did, and made sure he took in what his fellow Carthian Shadow said. His eyes surveyed the room for interlopers, and his face remained with a slight smile as Daniel spoke. Beat them at their own game? Ollie had to admit he was curious, it wasn't the foolhardy plan of some to watch the world burn, and not quite the passive resistance of others. Ollie nodded as Daniel finished up, his face transforming from smiles to thought.

After a moment Ollie responded. Daniel, I do believe I'd like to hear more about this business opportunity. Especially if other of our associates are on board. IS there any more business we should conduct now, or do you have other matters of court to attend to?

Daniel was calm, almost cordial, as he said "It'd be better if we discussed this with the others, in private ideally." Daniel looked around at the Court processions. "So, yeah, I've got no business, just socializing really."

As though remembering something, Daniel pulls a pen from his pocket on which to write his number down for Olliver to call later, unfortunate part was he didn't exactly have anything to write on. Having to settle for a napkin he writes down his phone number and offers it. "Need to remember to bring a notepad with me one of these nights."

"Also, give me a ring if you ever need help with that gun shop of yours. Been too long since I've handled a firearm."

Sighing a little, Daniel looks around again and says "I should probably reaquaint myself with some of the other folk, see you later Olliver."

Daniel'll return to the main thread now

D
    Drayk

Oliver nods and smiles as Daniel excuses himself, and believes he sees the Seneschal come in and works his way over to talk to her if he can.

OOC: Oliver heads back to the main thread.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread