Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”The farm?” Velma asks, her curiosity peaking slightly, the same as her eyebrow.

”I would love to visit the place some day and maybe learn something of the old ways…” There is a subtle change in her smile to polite and proper.

The Succubus head turns slightly as she notices the Prince leaving the premises, she turns her head again as if trying to notice something else, she takes a moment longer as if waiting for something to happen at the Mekhet table but nothing seemed to be going on.

No walls going down tonight.

”I believe court is coming to an end.” She informed as if excusing herself already. The songstress raises and then prepares to leave.

”I look forward to continue our conversation, maybe we should schedule a clan meeting soon enough, for the sake of knowing one another without the constrains of official court or the election of a new Priscus.” Her tone is as much of announcement as it is of someone who is trying to get the pulse of how well her suggestion is received amongst her peers. Truth be told last clan meeting had been all politics and no fun...
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

"Yes, let's continue this conversation of ours elsewhere, some other time," remarks Anabella, pausing to adjust her posture and look towards Velma.

"Should we discuss further my project?"

B
    Bean

Douglas looks at him through somewhat narrower than usual eyes. He is strange but so far doesn't seem threatening to him, nor does he seem very profound. He let his eyes slowly roll to other areas of the room, settling on the Bishop.

"Indeed. Another time." He stands up. "Excuse me ladies. Sir." He nods to the three female Kindred as he begins to move away from the table.

Douglas joins the main thread.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Gunnar

"That would be... interesting. I am not certain how... Dirge... would take such an idea." The Daeva's eyes slid back to Velma, though his face was brightening into a strange, almost impish, smile. "But I still have some power to command such things."

He hadn't made a move to leave just yet. For all the world, he seemed to be simply relaxing in the chair.

5. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“Mr. Fischer.” And there is a gentle nod as Douglas leaves the table.

Velma listens to Gunnar mentioning that Dirge person. Strange… the Ravager decides to shake things a bit just as she was about to leave.

”As you should Mr. Haroldson.” She nods lightly with her head clearly supporting his observation about his own power and then turns to Anabella to finally answer her question.

”We will address the issue with Seneschal Villiers… but for now we should let the dust settle.”

”Should any of you need anything from me, please, feel free to contact me.”
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

7. Likes Princess liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread