Ended
Watch
61 - 64
DISPLAYED
(1404) Beneath Banner Gangrel

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave a welcoming smile to James. "I can take you out on patrol sometime. I'll text you all soon with hunt times ad places." Then Emma left the group without looking back but doing her best to do a slinky walk and not to trip and fall.

B
    Bean

Douglas walks over to the gathering of Savages, near Dillon Connery. He stands patiently with his hands in front of him, unmoving and with a dull look in his eye. After a brief moment when he finds an appropriate lull in their conversation and speaks quietly to Dillon.

"Excuse me Bishop Connery, when you have a moment, may we briefly speak?" His voice is quiet so that only Dillon and those directly adjacent to him would likely hear him. Not because he is being secretive but more out of his attempt of being polite and not disturbing the other Savages.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

For a Kindred to approach him from the Daeva section and quietly address him as Bishop, Dillon makes the most logical assumption available to him regarding the man's identity.

"Ah, you must be the recently returned Mister Douglas Fischer," the Reeve says with a nod. "I hope your time away from us has proven fruitful."

It's not meant to be overly harsh. Just a fair and honest informing of what terms they find themselves on, these nights. Martha makes him aware of every Kindred she Acknowledges, even if he sometimes forgets the names. Just as Sidor made him aware of their fellow Sanctified, even when they all never had a chance to meet before their various departures.

He is aware of how the former Bishop Fischer embarrassed himself before Dillon's mentor and predecessor. But he is also well aware of the guts and conviction it likely took to return. And that bodes fairly well.

"I think we're about to bid everyone a good night to return to their Havens, but if you like, come to my office downstairs directly. We can speak then."

OOC
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

B
    Bean

Douglas bows his head in an accepting gesture. "Of course Bishop." He then takes a step back and begins to walk about as other Kindred make their leave.

Douglas joins the main thread.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread