Ended
Watch
41 - 48
DISPLAYED
Levels of Knowledge

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    C
    Casitive

Feel free to acquaint yourselves with the Athenaeum,” Tyria invites taking up her latte. “Everything here is deemed educational” and safe, “for individuals of your stature.” The Curator takes her latte and steps back.

I will be elsewhere within the Athenaeum.” A pregnant pause blossoms between the group as Tyria readies herself to leave them to it, “Good luck.”

Doors hold incredible promise, each one tantalized viewers with the secrets of what lay behind them. Here, in the Athenaeum of Sacramento, the promise was seductive indeed. Smooth steps carry Tyria towards and through the plain door; the secrets of what remain locked behind it, closely guarded. The key, it seems, lay in a seemingly unlikely source: a Bull.

This is all I have planned for this scene. You may continue on should there be something you four would like to do while here. Otherwise, please PM me with any in-between thread actions you'll like to take and decide amongst yourselves what you'd like to do next so that I may set up the next thread. Thank you!

Orobas nods as Tyria heads deeper into the library. He claps his hands together enthusiastically and looks at the others.

"So, a bull... I'll admit, I didn't expect that," he says, crossing his arms. "Don't suppose any of you know of any livestock markets nearby?"

Because when given a strange task, it's best to eliminate the simple and obvious solutions first. he thinks.

"Yes, it was rather unusual. At least from our standpoint." Orpheus nodded "I'm sure we'll figure out why soon enough." It was a matter of perspective, as the old saying went. The goal was to climb higher without losing one's grip.

And for that, you just needed to pace yourself.

"Can't say I know of any livestock markets, not typically the kind of place I frequent." The Obrimos shook his head. "Although the bull itself shouldn't be that hard to find." It is a goddamn bull, after all. A few clicks on the internet ought to bring the nearest market up, although the term 'nearest' would probably be stretching it "It'd probably be in our best interests to figure out why a bull beforehand though." It probably didn't need saying, but he continued anyway "No point in hauling it back here for nothing, right?"

"I'm thinking the first order of business is a bit of research." Orpheus offers "We've plenty of materials here it looks like, and worst case scenario we look through more mundane material and sort out the Fallen from the Supurnal." Standing by the concept of Pancryptia the latter approach would likely be the more difficult one, but who knows? Maybe we'd turn up something new for the collection here, or we end up reinventing the wheel. Either or.

k
    kimura

She shook her head when Orobas asked about livestock options "I've no idea where any are I'm afraid and yes Orpheus-nii is on the right track, we should do a bit of research. Though from a rough remembering I recall some ancient people thought Bulls, and their predecessors the Aurochs, were known to have a magical quality about their lives so perhaps our task is about strengthening this fact?"

She looked at the others wondering if, yet again, she got something wrong..

Miach

PRE

Miach was no less puzzled than the others, but he didn't feel like chatting with the others right now. There were so many books in there, and who knew what they contained ? He didn't dare hope it would contain the knowledge he sought, but it was still tantalizing.

"I suggest we reconvene a meeting of our own in a week time, for instance, and see what we've come up with in the meantime on both fronts: the procurement, and the reason. What do you think ?" he asked to the other Neokoros.

k
    kimura

Kiko nodded to Miach's as she ran her fingers over various objects and books just 'mentally taking them in' as it were.

"I think that's a good idea. I'll see what I can do myself at least on the Reason part"

"Makes sense to me," Orobas agrees, pulling out his phone.

He makes a few quick taps on it, scheduling the date in the phone's calendar. Hopefully by then he'll have some ideas to work with.

C
    Casitive

ST Note: Looks like we're about wrapped up! Please shoot me a PM with rolls you think you need to do for research sake. Reminder: anyone with Dream who want to use their monthly Dream roll can as well. I'll send you guys back responses, please also use the Mysterium Group to let me know where to pick up this thread next. Thanks!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.