Ended
Watch
21 - 24
DISPLAYED
Chapter 1: A call for help

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    M
    Mavspade

Katie paused for a moment. There was an awkward tension before she slowly put down the coffee. Glancing behind her she turned to whisper to the group.

"I mean...wont leave this world. I mean to say his ghost"

"... Oh." She glances at her table-mates again, then back to Katie, "... Okay..." I have no idea what to do about ghosts. Maybe something about salt? Think I saw something like that on Supernatural. Her silence stretches on for an uncomfortable moment, before she speaks again. "So... where does 'urgent help' come in?"

M
    Mavspade

Dominyk raised an eyebrow and was about to speak when his phone went off. Pausing he delicately lifted the phone to his ear and listened. Turning a bit pale he looked to the group.

"Excuse me, for this rude departure but an urgent matter of my own has come up"

With that he leaves the silvergate.

Katie frowns as he leaves before looking to Ramona and the otthers.

"His stuff is to be gathered up by his family...once that happens I wont have access...please will you all help me?"

Dominyk has left the scene. Aside from Ramona Bohannon who is still active? lifelesslife07 Mystogogue Keen

M
    Mavspade

This scene is over. Those who will be following up Katie's call for help will continue here

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.