Conner makes his way around the table and takes a seat. "Firstly, I have a request, I would like to use one of the Stages at Ballo Della Notte for the First Meeting of the Guild of Combat Arts. I am still working on solidifying a location for the group to use on a permanent basis and I would like to hold the first meeting in the next couple of weeks."

Twist nods, "This can be easily arranged. Simply let me know the eve you wish to hold the meeting."

"What is your second matter?"

"Deputy Lance Rayner has come to me requesting sponsership into the First Estate. I would like to inform you, as Honored Judex of the First Estate, my intent to Sponsor him in his joining of the First Estate." Conner states with a hint of pride in his voice. "It is my opinion that Deputy Rayner will make a strong addition to the Hallowed Halls of the Invictus."

Twist nods, "I believe you are correct." She smiled, "I look forward to seeing the Deputy at our next gathering." Twist was clearly pleased with the recruitment and Conner's work over all.

Conner noded his head with gratitude to the Elder, "The final thing I have is more of a invitation then a request. I would like to personally invite you to join us as a member of the Guild of Combat Arts. Your combat prowess is spoken of in mythic tones by those who have seen you put those skills to work. Adding your name to the list of members would only benifit the Guild and First Estate as a whole."

Twist smiled, her eyes sparkling at the thought of her skills being described thusly.

Briefly she considered the past, how groups had tried to gather under the idea of sharing combat expertise and how each time she had supported it. And also how each time the groups never lasted or if they did it was for but a brief time. Perhaps it was her... After all she did get caught up with her theater and her personal requiem from time to time, concerns of the city fading away... Maybe...

Well that was just a silly thought.

Twist nodded with a smile, "I would love to part of such."

"Thank you Judex. I am most pleased that you have accepted." Conner says and bows deeply. "If you have nothing for me, Your Grace, I will take my leave as I am sure you are most busy." Conner's voice is one of deference and respect to the woman, not only for her prowess but also for her position.

Twist gives a deep nod of her head. "I look forward to the first gathering," she said with a pleasant smile.