Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Um. Sure. My phone is [phone number]"

The big Elemental paused while he fiddled with the clasps of his satchel. Grumbling quietly, he dragged himself to his feet.

S
    Saeyer

Ava mouthed the numbers silently as she tapped them into her phone, just finishing naming the new contact as he stood. Snapping the battered flip-phone shut, she looked up at him. "Got it, thanks." She paused, giving him a look of brief consideration before she spoke again. "Hey, let me know if you're ever looking for anything else; I could keep my eyes open."

Not quite used to real business conversations, aside from 'it looks like we don't have that' or 'I think you'll find it in this section', she wasn't really sure how to wrap up. Should there have been small talk? Well, there had been, sort of- she'd asked how he was and he responded. Since he had launched quickly into the delivery of the book, it seemed like that had been enough.

Giving a cursory glance to make sure he had everything, Ava tucked the notebook under her arm and flashed him a smile, sweeping free arm in an 'after you' gesture.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green grunts.

"Done then. See you round sometime." A small smile attempted to form at the corner of his lips. With an air of contentment, the big Elemental headed out, satisfied with the completion of his task.

S
    Saeyer

With a nod and a small wave, she saw him out and shut the door, preparing to close up properly before she let herself dive into the notebook.

End
    Thanks for the scene (:

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread