Ended
Watch

(Treasure Hunt) Bird's Eye View

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

The array of high powered perception brought to the task is impressive.

Peter, for reasons he can't quite explain, grows uneasy with a passenger load of the Undead...but he tries hard to keep his mind on flying right.

Meanwhile the team can see the city laid out below.

Teo's mind might well be thinking of the maps and patterns of the recent investigations and the ley-lines and geomancy of the Domain.

Odd flickers of strange lights or possibly mystical origin glimmer down below through the haze of city air.

The shimmer of police lamps and the glare of street lighting mixes with the strange and unusual.

Tantalizing glimpses of the mystical and occult are snatched between the high rise towers of downtown.

As passengers you can hear the occasional communication between Peter and the local ATC towers and see other aircraft coming and going from the main airport.

In the distance are the silent wastes of the Barrens...the glint of sky reflected in the dull glass of one of the solar farms at the outskirts of the city catches Claire's eyes and attention...and then so too does dangerous terrain between Domains beyond the city's boundary.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

"What are you seeing?" Claire asks her co-conspirators, contemplating her own sensory input more deeply.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael shakes his head:

"Too many distractions, too much interesting stuff. This is educational but I don't see how it helps us. But I've just had an idea: what if this object is something reflective? Like an oracular mirror", - the doctor scratches his back knowing he's basically grasping for straws. At this point sleeping on it starts to look like a good idea.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

"Indeed. The point of the exercise is that we may observe, which you seemed to understand before hand. If you'd rather simply retire to consider the subject more, however, go right ahead," she replies, jotting down some shorthand for her own contemplation.

"Mr. Raluca?"

B
    Beej

SK Plot Rolls

While they were dedicated to the search for the next clue, another task presented itself to the Monk. A task involving a conspiracy most fowl. He began talking notes, in his native Romanian. It was not that he had reason to suspect the others' involvement, but he also had no reason to directly involve them either given the circumstances. As he jotted down notes it almost seemed like he has missed Claire's question. That moment went on a little longer. "I did not see it, I am sorry." he said finally looking up. It was an odd statement considering the amount of notes he had taken. "But I believe this trip has proven boon in another matter. Something we can discuss when we done for the evening?"

Without looking for an immediate answer Teo turned back to the window to stare down at the city, looking for something.

Regency Perception 1suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-02-19 19:35:34 Teo rolls 5 to Wits+Comp (10 Again) 7, 8, 7, 7, 7 1 success

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Claire leans forward to make direct eye contact with Teo for a moment in response to his remark. "Well at this point I have to insist we do, with such a curious remark as that. But observe. No sense wasting any facet of this opportunity, now is there?"

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Perception fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-02-21 10:56:23 Michael Redfill rolls 5 to keep observing (Wits + Comp) (10 Again) 4, 7, 4, 3, 3 failure

Michael keeps looking outside but Teo's remark grips his interest too much for him to notice anything else:

"Yes, please, I'd like to hear about that too. Still, every time I'm in one of those it's as exciting as the first time", - he gestures around the helicopter, letting the awed bookworm inside him have some air.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread