Ended
Watch

A bitter Pill

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin thinks on the name and nods, liking it. "Good name." Echoing Steel's sentiment.

"That had been my reasoning when I used King OverSky but it seemed I had been wrong. I think, for now, calling it Prideful Harrier would be for the best." He admits with a frown.

"Don't worry about it, Steel. You know what do with them when it matters, that's the main thing." Kevin informs his fellow Tribe Member.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Due to expediency, i'm going to close this thread on the 5th. At that point, those hunting for offerings should post a hunting glimpse to record what they hunted, and then go straight to a regular scene to present yourselves to your possible totem.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"Jessie has a point." Jeremiah makes sure to look at the pup for a few moments longer than is normal.

"Prideful could take offense. However I think if we put forward the idea that we are taking that name to help reclaim his it might work better? It is a risk for sure." The Ghost speaks honestly but seriously. Intent on not offending the spirit once again.

M

"W-w-w-whatever action we take.. One t-t-t-thing must be done." Jessie looks to Jeremiah was as firm of a look as the smaller pup could muster. "Y-y-y-y-you must present y-y-y-yourself as an A-a-a-a-a-.." Jessie swallowed the words, his nerves getting the best of him, but he pushed on. "The Alpha! The Alpha.. o-o-o-of this pack."

He then let his gaze move across to the other two as he adds, "And w-w-w-we must respect him as sssssuch." He then picked them out individually as he went on, focusing on Steel first, "T-t-t-tongues must be b-b-b-bitten no matter how un-.. Unusual the situation." He then looked to Kevin as he continued, "Jeremiah m-m-must be the oooonly one to speak t-t-to the Spirits unless p-p-p-permission given."

Finally, he returns his attention back to Jeremiah, "And you-" He swallows the rest of his words as he realizes his tone got a bit harsh. Once he had a moment to check himself, he continued, "You mm-m-must behave as an Alpha. Always f-f-f-first, we a-a-aren't your friends. We are u-u-underlings. Subjects who o-o-o-oobey." Digging into his back pocket, he pulls out a small book and offers it. "T-t-t-to that end. This is my m-m-m-memory of what happened. Everything thing I ssssaw and heard, f-f-f-felt and t-t-t-thought. Though.. biased. It is c-c-c-complete."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

A growl moves its way up Jeremiah's throat as Jessie talks but the Ghost doesn't let it out. Instead he listens intently as the Bone Shadow speaks his mind.

"Heh, yes." Is all Jeremiah trusts himself to say at the moment. He takes the book with a nod in thanks to Jessie. Flipping the book between his hands Jeremiah looks at it intently but doesn't open it yet.

"You are right." He says finally. "I do need to be that role. A real pack. Finally." Jeremiah shakes his head with a sad grin. "If that's the way it's going to be then two things. One. Kevin and Steel Gaze need to hunt down suitable offerings for Prideful and Fierce respectively. Two. Where do you all fit into the hierarchy."

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin nods, he glances towards Steel, the Rahu does posses more Renown then him, which could mean that he'll be taking the Beta ranking. "Well, given that Prideful is a Hawk... I guess a hare or a duck would be suitable offering." He states before asking, "What do you plan to give Fierce?"

What best to get a dog? That was the question, certainly. Steel rubs his chin as he thinks it over a bit.

"Think he'd go for a nice bit of rabbit?" Steel suggests. "Or maybe a few squirrels will do the trick. The city could do with a couple-fewer I'd bet."

Casting a gaze out into the general wilds around them, Steel rubs his hands together.

"Maybe I'll get lucky and bag a raccoon even. Bigger the better, right?" he proposes. "As for pack position..."

Steel looks to Jeremiah, and crosses his arms.

"I ain't sure about formal position," he admits. "But I just wanna say that even if I keep screwin' up, I plan to keep by you guys' side. Long as you'll have me."

M

The effect of the three of them banding together under a unified goal was intoxicating to say the least. Jessie had planned on keeping distant from them but he found himself smiling as Isaac made his declaration and soon, he was pondering how he fit into everything. "As for me," he starts off, pausing a bit to think about it before going on, "I will just a-a-advise as best I can. I'm n-n-not a wa-wa-warrior or anything close t-t-t-to that. But I understand Sss-spirits.. so I would like to a-a-a-a-assist in restoring the H-h-hisil of Sssss-Sacramento to what it ss-should be."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3