Ended
Watch

(Mission Briefing)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    S
    Sabeleth

After listening to all of the various ideas and opinions Cal decided that he was probably best to help out the Recon team. "Thanks for the thoughts on this Ranger Redfill, Dr French. I reckon that backing up the Recon team is probably the best place for me."

He looked over at Liara Shepard wondering, though not caring, what her thoughts were. Though keeping an eye on that one could be interesting. Family was family, they'd have to chat soon.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"I am better at fighting and talking than investigating. Which I can, it has fallen to the wayside over the past few years however." Joseph adds his skills to the conversation after deliberating whether or not is necessary share that any fighting might end with pieces everywhere with everyone. Lets not share that just yet

L
    Lobo Argost

"I'm useless in a straight up fight. But I can assist in gathering information. I'll stick with the noncombat team," Liara said. She idly ran her fingers through her hair as she finished speaking.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

OOC

Michael steps out from behind the table and approaches the volunteers:

"I'm afraid I can't tell you much more beyond what you've already heard. Best if you got to work: your contact at Club Ember is Eve, she runs the place on most nights. A Ghoul. She'll give you access. Just remember that Ember is Elysium and thus, normal rules apply. During the investigation there you may not use your powers on the personnel or patrons. And, in general, don't disturb the club's operations".

He pauses, looking the team over one more time and nods to himself:

"Okay. I'll send your desciription to Eve, she'll have the bouncers let you in. Good luck. If things get out of hand, contact me", - he gives each of them a card, that has only his mobile number on it.

What he doesn't say is that this is also his first job, so if they fuck up it'll be on him. That is something that's not 'need-to-know'.

Those going on the investigation can now write themselves out of here and into this thread. It's direct continuation so Willpower and Vitae remain the same. If you had Blush of Life or any Disciplines on, they drop and need to be re-activated. Also, please note how you arrive and the scene and what sort of equipment you'll have with you. Your toons will need to pass through metal detectors and weapons won't be welcome. Equipment necessary for the investigation will be. Good luck and may common sense be with you.
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

M

Roderick stands and starts equipping himself. The gun harness goes on first, covered by his jacket, before he secures the handgun into the holster. He grabs the tackle box of ammo and makes for the door. "I hope someone has a car. I'd be a pain to walk there," was the last thing he said to his team before he was out of the room, in a hurry and eager to get the job done.

Emma French

PRE

Emma looked over at Martha and Dillon. She nodded her head as a sign of respect. "If you are through with us I would like to get started with the recon plans." She then looked at her team. "When we are through here I would like to meet with you all at my office at Cedar Fields." Her tone was calm, confident, and very business like. None of her normal warmth was present as she thought about the things going on around the domain.

Katsuro Tomori

The Shadow stood, and gave everyone in the room a smile. "Best of luck." he said then started to head out. As he did so he gave Martha a nod of respect, hopefully conveying that he understood what failure meant, given the standards expected of a Dragon. As he left he called ahead to Rodderick "You can ride with me if you like." and that was the last words from Korvin as he exited the room, pleased to be given a chance to do what it was he did best, which of course was gathering information.
    Katsuro Tomori Presence 1 (Reserved) H:7 V:5 (Blush) W:6 French Japanese English

Emma French

PRE

Marina Recon Group Meet here

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Can I catch a ride as well?" Joseph asks as he rises. After a moment hesitation he picks up one of the boxes containing a pistol. Nodding to Martha and Redfill Joseph slides the box under his right arm.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread