Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
Tricks of the Trade

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"No worries." Leo said to the Libertine. "It's better to be cautious then get screwed again."

Leo shrugged with his grin still gleaming away. "Well, I think we have a reasonable agreement to move forward. Once you reach the level of proficiency necessary to learn Celestial Fire notify me and we can get that settled. In the meantime I look forward to seeing what rotes we can dig up for each other."

The Arrow stands and extends his hand to the Libertine. "Pleasure doing business."

End scene?

"Pleasure doing business... but one last quick question before you go" Kite gave the Obrimos a friendly handshake before proceeding with his inquiry. "I'm curious, do you have any skill in Matter right now?"

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Initiate with no rotes. Have been since I got to town." Leo shrugs ambivalently. "Honestly I'm looking into Space more at the moment so we can have someone to Ward Archangel areas from scrying and all that jazz. After that it's back to the three arcanums we just discussed. Maybe some Forces on the side cause, well, Obrimos." The Arrow finishes with a devious half smile as he mentions the more destructive of his affinities.

Kite silently nodded in response, his gears in his head clearly working in overdrive despite his appearance of quiet contemplation. "That's good to know, thank you... and, for the record, that's another interest we share."

"Anyway," Kite took out and glanced quickly at his phone as he lifted himself up from the bench, "let me know when you are ready to learn that material. In the meantime, I have my job to get back to..."

End Scene?

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Alrighty." Leo said with a smile as he dropped the sound bubble. "I'll see you then."

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread