THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Seeing as his legs are killing him, Ermon allows himself to take off his running shoes and sit on the blanket near Kiko.

"Ok, time for proper introductions. Ermon, Mastigos, Apostate, member of the Unbound Smoke Cabal," - Ermon then turns to Kiko and adds in a quiet voice, - "I'd like to talk to you some time, when you have the time."
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Avalon slides back into the bubble after being happily and blissfully in a different world. With one hand she pulls out a cigarette and lights it while the others start talking. With simple puffs on the cig she also flips open the picnic basket revealing more food than you’d think including two pies.

I’m Avalon, I’m the Hierarch.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Idun

PRE

Idun moves more onto the blanket, finding a spot to sit as she listens to the introductions. She smiles at Kiko's part about being part cat. My turn. She thinks before she speaks.

"I'm Idun, Thyrsus member of the Medstars, always looking for new recruits. Also an Apostate and I own a clinic here in the city, so if you have a medical emergency, head my way and I'll do my best to patch you up." She says, feeling a bit of a pressure to lighten the conversation after Avalon's single sentence introduction.

M
    Mystogogue

Pertinax sat listening to the introductions, raising his eyebrows for a moment at the Hierarch's introduction. Finally he decided to introduce himself, "People refer to me as Pertinax, and I am a warlock in service of the Ungala Draconis, though I'm rather new to your city."

W
    WakingDream

It seemed like a great day for a jog. Impulse smiles to himself as he squeezed his feet into his sneakers. Well, actually, everyday seemed like a great day for a jog.

He wore a matching navy blue track suit, his standard uniform in the colder months, as he jogged on the rooftops of Sacramento. He enjoyed it up here. The air was fresher, the noise less distracting, and the sunlight more abundant. It didn't take him too long to get bored, though. Spotting a nearby park, Impulse made his way back down to street level.

To his pleasant surprise, Impulse recognized some old friends in the sea of strangers. He quickly approaches, waving towards Kite and Kiko. "Fancy meeting you here!" He smiles at the familiar faces, giving Kiko a hug. Quickly, he turns towards the strangers and nods, "Hey! I'm Impulse!"

It takes a moment. But soon after, Impulse recognizes the Hierarch in the group and stares incredulously. "Oh!" He exclaims, quickly dusting off his hands and offering it to her with a slight head bow. "Hello, miss! Didn't recognize you!"

He grins nervously. On the list of people he didn't expect to bump into on a jog, she would've been on top.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo smiled as each person introduced themselves, though not nearly as much as he did after peaking into the picnic basket. He holds the smile, but his gaze becomes fixated on the man jogging towards the group. The man didn't seem harmful, and the way he seemed to know Kiko and Avalon helped set the Arrows mind at ease.

"Hello Impulse, I think we have room for one more." Leo says with a glance around the group. He didn't think anyone would deny the cheery looking newcomer, but the Arrow wasn't going to speak for everyone. "I'm Leo."

The Arrow waits for Avalon to greet or set on fire or whatever she wanted to do to Impulse before extending his hand. "Want some help setting stuff up?"

Idun

PRE

"Good to see you again, Impulse." Idun greets the latest arrival. Nodding towards him, adding, "I hope you've been well."

k
    kimura

Kiko smiled at Impulse then slightly bowed her head in greetings then kissed his cheek when he hugged her patting the space beside her ginning "Here.. sit.. partake of the Noms.. for Noms are good.. they help you do bouncy things like you like to do"

W
    WakingDream

Impulse smiles at Leo and returns the handshake enthusiastically. "Great to meet'cha, Leo! Thanks for the welcome!" He always enjoyed meeting new people that were kind and welcoming even before you gave them a reason to be, and this man gave him a particularly good vibe.

When Idun speaks up, The Thai enchanter pauses for a moment, before smiling and patting her shoulder excitedly, "Idun! Yes! How've you been?" He takes a step back to look her over, smiling warmly. "Wow. It's been, what... months? Since the last time?"

As Kiko plants a gentle kiss on his cheek, he feels his face start to burn slightly, he was very grateful at that moment that his complexion didn't allow him to blush. He takes a seat where she motions, though his energy remains... bouncy. "Don't mind If I do, especially If no one else minds." He says, glancing around the group, his gaze lingering just a tab bit longer on Avalon.

This scene has been going on for over a month and kind of dieeeeed so I'm just going to put it out of it's misery. Y'all exchange numbers or something and make plans to hang out some other time, the food was good but Avalon seemed kind of distant.

Scene Closed
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

11. Likes Matamune liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.