Ended
Watch

Poking at things best left alone (Open)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Aïleen nodded thankfully to Callum once again, before replying with a "Sure." that seemed to imply she would fill him in later. Her encouraging smile was genuine when the Herald wished him to succeed on his Chrysalis. She had experienced it once, and she could now relate to such an ominous event. "I think the chains will be alright for me tomorrow, though." she added to the Daeva's comment about strengthening them with a wry smile. Of course, with her small frame and build, they were unlikely to break. If anything, the main risk was that she could slip free.

When the Grand Wyrm replied that her own studies were coming along nicely too, Aïleen had to wonder whether she had been dallying too much, or if some of her choices had been good ones. But she had made them, and now she had to believe in them, and see them through.

"I wonder, Grand Wyrm. I think my studies are progressing well enough, it's just that they've been slowed down by other things I'm trying to deal with, but I believe it's all for the greater good, eventually." and she gave her a quizzical look. Would she remember what the Mekhet was trying to achieve ?

S
    Sabeleth

Cal grinned at Aileen, she might be the strongest Dragon but she had a good sense of humour. "Guess it'll be my job to make sure they're nice and tight for you then?"

He wasn't sure what matters the two were referring to, but then he decided it wasn't any of his business, which allowed him not to care. "Glad you're both making progress. I can hardly believe it's a year since I joined..." Not that years were particularly long for the Kindred, but Callum wasn't old enough to see them differently yet.

Martha Villiers

PRE

While using a towel to now mop and dry Callum, Martha listened and nodded as Aileen spoke. She had nothing to add at the moment as Callum echoed her sentiments.

A smile, she hoped, would adequately communicate her understanding and encouragement.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

"I'll trust you to bind me alright, then." she replied to Callum. "And I have to second your thoughts, really. This Academy is growing, and it is a pleasant feeling to be a part of it." did she add with a respectful feeling to both Dragons.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.