Decorating (Hostel: Private)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Quincy gave a nod to her fellow Guardian. "Good to see you again, Halo. It's been a awhile." Seeing Ariadne open up the kitty carrier, the bald acanthus gently wrapped her hands around her squirming puppy to keep him from bounding over to the cat. It didn't stop Rowdy from letting out some quiet barks and trying to live up to her name.

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop offered his hand to the man that introduced himself as Halo, while he took in his surroundings. The hostel had a certain...appeal to him. It represented a haven and a crucible of potentialities. People coming, people going...paths to watch and to shift maybe, if needed.
    He turned over to Kalemleah and helped unwrap the chain of little lights.
    "So, are you running this show? Because I really like it." he said, giving a thin smile.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

S
    Sabeleth

"Yeah, likewise. It's good to be back." He gave a shy smile to the girls and a warm handshake to Samaritan.

Opening up the bag he pulled out some Christmas lights, an inflatable angel, and a bunch of Santa hats. With a grin he pulled one onto his head and offered the others around. "Why not, right? Now where do you want these lights?"

He'd never been to the Hostel before, so it was a good chance to check the place out properly

S
    Sabeleth

Well, don't say you weren't warned.

Halo wasn't exactly known for his interior decorating abilities, but it was Christmas, so they'd just have to smile and pretend they liked it. He set to work stringing up assorted lights in assorted places. Oddly it did seem to work by the time he was done. Maybe you couldn't go wrong with Christmas decorations, but if there was a way he was sure he could find it.

"Good to see a few more of us in town." He smiled at his fellow Guardians and hoped it would stay that way.

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop smiled back at the man. "Well, good to know someone IN town. I haven't had so many acquaintances among the right people yet."
    He grabbed onther end of the chain of lights.
    "Let me give you a hand with that."
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Quincy nodded towards Bishop with a sympathizing smile. "I'm in a similar boat... Somehow. You'd think I'd at least be familiar with the Arrows, considering, But I fall into ruts when it comes to socializing. So it's nice every once in a while to meet others... Provided meeting them doesn't involve an offer of cookies after movie bodies."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread