Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"The bodies that are still alive are the ones I am worried about right now. I'm sorry but we need to get going. Untold damage is being done to the Veil and we don't want the locals to catch onto us." Ariadne interjects in the well meaning conversation. Incineration would be sufficient. Plays through her mind briefly.

"So what else do we need to determine, logistically, before we get our asses in gear?" Azure says, pausing afterwards as though she meant to rephrase that thought before blurting it out.

Whoops? Eh, fuck it.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Quincy shook her head. "Just go. I mean, if it comes down to it we'll just use magic to take care of the remains."

Idun

PRE

"We should get going, we can discuss it as we move." Idun agrees with Quincy. We really need to get going, standing around here talking isn't going to help much. "We should exchange cell numbers just in case we need to text each other."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I'm planning to load up on the way there. I figured those with weapons would have them nearby?" Ariadne replies to Azure with a shrug. "Numbers is a good idea. We can do that on the way over."

"I'm good to go, this is going to be lots of me doing what I was trained too. Just make sure everyone gets out safe. My people will have to handle evidence once everyone is out." The Epopt speaks clearly and with thought.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon stands with his back straight now, leaning towards Ariadne a bit his face being all attention and none of his usual humour:

"Whatever you say, Miss... An alias would be good for referring to you, boss." - he's prepared to leave. Not like Ermon has a big, big gun to pick up. But perhaps he should get one one of these days.
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

"Three of the living can come with me then. Let's get going."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Murphy, Erin Murphy." Ariadne replies to Ermon as he asks a smart question. "It checks out as well so don't worry about that end."

Eventually the mages figure out how they're going to go help Halo and then do that.

Scene Closed, Please PM me with who is doing what, thank you
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread