Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Special rooms for employees only." Ariadne replies with a small grimace of her own. The risks obvious. "I think that it would be safer to have it appear used and functioning. That way we can have a small income source coming in and use it for other things as well."

She shakes her head. "That will be the worst part most likely."

J
    Jaling

Grunting at the response was the only negative gesture he gave. It would look less conspicuous to be up and running and pedestrians would discourage vulgar displays once inside as well. Plus she was right about them having a source of income being wise. Heck, he might even be able to convince her to add him to the payroll and quit his day job. "Security measures can be easily taken for them. Now, is there a fountain for employees there and if so where is it located? Also, any abnormal security left by the previous tenants?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Not that I am aware of. I hope they didn't think that leaving anything behind would be a good idea." Ariadne's tone conveys what sort of option that would have been, a poor one. "No fountain yet though it may be hidden. I've been dealing with more mundane things before going into that area."

Turning a corner they can see the Hostel rapidly approaching.

J
    Jaling

"Ah, fair enough." Seeing that they were this close already he took a sip of his coffee. A little on the cool end now, but still right around where he liked it. "Seeing as it is before us, the most important question is are they aware of the change of management or are you about to drop the bomb on them?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Everyone is aware. It's been settled for months now. I've just been slow to open getting it going." Ariadne replies after a long moment.

Sorry, I lost track of the thread. How about they enter and then scene ends? Still working on some of the physical aspects of the place

J
    Jaling

Works for me. Scene End.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread