Ended
Watch

Two lost souls (Private)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

"I will see the Castellan at the soonest opportunity." Aïleen said with a nod. She had expected it would be here, and would have pleaded for it otherwise.

As Hildegarde gave her first instructions, she listened intently, commiting every word to her impressive memory. "I will do as you say. In case it shares similarities, I feel I should point out that I am already proficient with hypnosis. Perhaps it can help ?" she inquired.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde blinked. That was something she had never even considered. "It is possible that there is some similarity of technique. But the foundational arts won't give you much scope for the full use of hypnosis. It is more like... more like... a quick mustering of Will and ... enforcing a single instruction upon a subject that they may not even realise they are doing it..." She spoke slowly as she struggled to enunciate a process she had long forgotten how to break down. When Hildegarde chose to give a command, she did it. Usually, it worked.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

The explanation given by the Lordess made some sense to Aïleen, or at least she thought it did. After a short while trying to picture the process in her mind's eye, the Mekhet nodded, and replied. "I think I see..." she ventured. "I really look forward to starting in earnest, then." she finished, smiling to Hildegarde.

OOC

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Then it is settled. We should meet up here... how about [this day]. It should not matter if anyone else is here - all we need is a quite room or some such. The first lesson need not take that long. I found that once the basic principles have been imparted, it is much more... useful to take the lesson out into the world and practice. The Arts are to be experienced, not learned, I find..." Hildegarde started to drift but managed to check herself, this time. "Would that suit you?" The Lord focussed her attention again.

OOC
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

"That sounds perfectly fine, I'll make arrangements." She didn't comment on the fact that if there was only the two of them, it meant she would have to be the guinea pig of Hildegarde. Aïleen didn't like it one second, and would have to make arrangements accordingly too.

"I look forward to learning from you, Supplicant Bingen." she replied with a smile that was half-true, and half-forced, and finally a nod to seal the deal.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread