21 - 22
DISPLAYED
Business and Pleasure, by The River

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella laughed lightly at his joke. “Paperwork will always be there. You need time to get to know the Kindred you are tasked with protecting.” She was beginning to understand about paperwork, but while she didn’t have much, she still had some. And it was a new experience for her.

She nods her head, prepared to exit the car when he does the unexpected. And she silently damns herself for activating the b lush cause she could feel her cheeks flushing. She quickly uses her other hand to tuck a stray hair behind her ear, slightly turning her face, trying to hide the flush of her cheeks, but feeling she failed. Oh well, nothing to be done about it now, just act cool.

Her mouth opens briefly before shutting again; she was flustered, “Of course! I would love to find a Kindred mud skipper, I hear they are a unique breed.” She added with a laugh and a wink. A joke was always good at playing it cool, she thinks, her smile returning as she reaches for the door handle.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

2. Likes Wolven Pryde liked this post

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

If Dillon is keen to the effects of his gesture, it doesn't show. But he must be, as he plays along with her slightly lame cover-up joke by easily offering a little chuckle while he opens the door and slides out. He reaches behind his seat, and draws a flashlight before locking the door and closing it. They wouldn't need the light to walk, especially not Daniella, but Dillon wants it handy in case he spots anything suspicious that he wants to get a better look at.

Once the Keeper is clear of the car as well, he glances at their surroundings briefly. "Well, it seems to be a quiet night thus far, at least."

Indeed, there had been nothing particularly exciting to point and stare at on the ride over, and nothing looks to change. No other pedestrians are visible yet, and even the sound of nearby traffic is but a dull undertone.

"You know, the area west of here used to house a tent community of homeless families.
    " Dillon gives a subtle wave of the deactivated flashlight in the direction that he didn't intend to go. "On another night, I think I might check to see if it has dissipated or swelled. I haven't been through there in some time."

After all, it was away from any roads or parks, or for that matter, any properties that are normally interesting to Kindred. But if there are destitute people, there are bound to be vampires on the prowl.

Just so long as they're the ones that are permitted to hunt here.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread