Ended
Watch

(Rose Garden)Play the Silver Whistle

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    C
    Casitive

That's right,” David confirms easily, “the Vikings, are the Professional Football Team. There is also the Minnesota Twins in Baseball.” There was a fondness for the Cities he left, a pair of cities that David spent nearly his entire life and his Requiem in. “There's even now an ice-hockey team, but I was never able to see a game.” Vampire politics, getting in the way of that.

I was never very good at sports myself,” if it needed to be said. Running away, a skill David considered different from Sports notwithstanding.

B
    Beej

"Ah." Teo said and then took a sip of coffee. "I myself am great fan of futball. I have not tried my hand at any of the causal leagues in the city sadly. For too much to do." Another sip. "I am curious, do you have any ideas for family outing? Mr. Wooding arranged museum excursion ealier in the year and I would like to follow the example."

C
    Casitive

A small nod accepts Teo's statement that he likes football, sport, and his sadness that the work of the Night demands a bit too much of their time in one singular motion. Sport, was so much more for people of David's generation these nights. For some, it was a rite of passage, acceptance. For others, it was the first symbol of their rejection from the world at large.

An outing?” David reiterated after a long-moment of thought, “The Orchestra or maybe the Theater?” Something that was in essence in the dark, but even so, a shared experience. David wondered if some of his cousins at the Museum, with gifted sight, were petered by mistakes in canvasses normal sight couldn't see.

B
    Beej

Similar thoughts had occured to Teo as well. "I had though much the same. Perhaps I will check the schedule of the Ballo Della Notte for upcoming performances." Now that he mentioned it, he had never set foot in the theater. He vaguely remembered make a personal goal to attend a performance there some months ago.

I think we've covered everythign that's important. Think we should fade to black sipping and chattin?

C
    Casitive

"I look forward to it, sir," David responded, making a mental note to check out the Ballo Della Notte sometime in his meanderings.

Sounds good! Chattin and Sippin' and getting forgotten about by Waiters. David'll pay for Teo's coffee and buy a Rose for that Charity.

B
    Beej

Regan's tea eventually arrives and the scene ends.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.