Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Meet my Apartment

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

"I've known the dancing queen since within a few minutes of her birth, if memory serves. And I met Sam right around her first time howling at the moon properly. Loud enough to be heard through a hurricane, to boot," Elaine replies, stretching a kink out of her arm as she looks around for any remaining tasks before she takes a seat and eats a third of a turkey.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"A hurricane? Really? WHOA. That is the Awesomest First Change I've heard." Lilly's face splits into an awed jaw-drop as she put her plate and the cup that nearly beaned her in the head at the table. It wasn't until she was raiding her drawers for utensils that her brain processed that beyond 'awesome'. "Waitaminute! What were you doing out in a hurricane? I mean, I'm glad you're okay, but isn't that kinda... errm... Well, I suppose it'd only be really utterly nuts if you hadn't changed yet..." She stared at the cabinet above the drawer as the gears of her head try to figure out whether she should be mad at Elaine and Sam or continue to think that a first change and meeting in a hurricane was just the coolest thing she's heard all day.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Bump!

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Daniel gulps down some more turkey, even though he's almost full. It's been ages since he's had a home-cooked meal.

"That sounds like a major coincidence. Any of you were there on purpose?" - he smiles, his eyes drifting towards Samantha ( Key ), as she looks like the inquisitive one.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3