Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma smiles warmly.

"Oh, you give me too much credit Martha..." The Daeva takes her right hand to her chest near her heart. But is quick to avoid any more information about her occupation at The Ember.

"You are all from around here?" she asks with curiosity, wondering if all of them had been born and raised in Sac town.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Really now, an angel's voice?" Joe does his very best to suppress the tired incredulity of a cop who had seen far far far too many impossible things and heard every crazy impossible story. "Well you know this place is famous for its usual bands, I very much would have loved to hear the two of you together, but I'm sure if we ask we can get you a microphone." Joe nods with surety.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles...the excitement of the opportunity to perform alongside Velma is obvious in her eyes.

She rubs at her stump and nods in growing eagerness and excitement.

"Gosh! Do you really think they'd allow it, sir?" she asks Joe, as if fearing that the bar staff may refuse the chance.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Singing in a dive bar... that's improvement. Velma thought to herself almost grinning at her own sarcasm.

She was about to find some excuse not to sing today, for the succubus every time she sang she had to surpass herself and that required a setting and a mindset...

But then the succubus noticed Martha's excitement, how unfair of her would it be to deny the petite Herald?

If anyone actually deserved... and yes the word sounded very against Velma's own nature but in her mind the Herald deserved it. Whatever "deserving" meant to the Ravager.

"I'm sure they will find a way!" she chirped with a smile hiding her previous thoughts and concealing them in a dark corner of her mind.

The succubus cleared her throat and passed her open hands over her jeans as if cleaning them of something that wasn't there, almost as if trying to shake the sudden tingling nervousness away.
    Velma Star*

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Hey bartender." Joe calls to the barman,
    "This little lady here apparently has the voice of an angel, can we use the mike?"
    Joe indicates the microphone set cluttered and put away in the corner.

Martha Villiers

PRE

With an approving nod, the bartender comes over to the table;

"Sure thing! I'll get it set up for you and plugged in. Can't miss out on hearing some quality singing! I love America's Got Talent."

Smiling and humming 'Hello Dolly' to himself, he's soon getting the mic and speakers warmed up and ready. The lightning near the small stage area is soon switched on too.

Several of the other patrons begin to take an interest in what Francis is up to and he motions over towards Velma and Joe, clearly explaining the improvisational entertainment.

Meanwhile, Martha's excitement is increasing and palpable.

With an encouraging smile she nods to Velma...wishing her well and then nodding to Joe.

"Miss Velma is simply amazing!" she exclaims. Her adoration is clear and sincere, she rubs at her stump for a moment then meekly sips at her drink.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma listens to the bartender and after the explanation is finished she looks to both Joe and Martha.

"I'm not doing this alone..." The succubus says in a playful tone looking to Martha.

Then she looks to Joe and the others and asks.

"Any of you care to join me?" Her eyes move then back to Martha as if extending the invitation to her as well.
    Velma Star*

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Joe shakes his head. "I'm not allowed to sing by order of every pastor whose had the misfortune of hearing me do my hymns." He drinks more of his beer.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread