Ended
Watch

Saturday night @ the Blackbird

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Savnok

Sawyer turned toward the Kindred of indeterminable gender. His eyes reflected a curiosity of guessing the Daeva's true gender. A moment later, he already had his answer.

Hearing his name at the end of the question, the Ventrue replied, "Correct. Albert Sawyer. Pleasure to meet you both, Kassidy and Coco," extending his hand in greeting and shaking. "No, I have not met Kassidy, nor Coco." The androgynous one was very evidently a vampire as his Beast recoiled in fear. As for Coco...she was upgraded from Claire's prey to Claire's ghoul.

"As for drinks, no, I've not. My choice is a double shot Baccardi One-Fifty-One and Coke."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Mr. Sawyer, then." Kassidy smiled lightly at the younger kindred and stepped up to the bar.

"I haven't either, a Whiskey Sour for me. And I'm quite glad your stay has been going well, Coco. Might I ask how you and Claire met?"

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

"I'll start the evening off softly with a Cosmopolitan, please." Claire's fingers coil before she extends those of her right hand to inspect her manicure's perfection while she leaves some room for the others to converse. She knew she could have all of the attention in the room back on her if she wanted it.

After Kassidy's question, she informs Coco, "Go ahead and tell them whichever part you like."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Ummm... Considering how long it's been... should we close this?

Coco is MIA. We should close this.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.