Ended
Watch

Cigars! Why Not? (The Lily)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Ah!" Martha begins with a smile as she samples the drink with a dainty sipping action, "how splendid! Thank you!" she smiled once more and enjoyed the brief cooling effect of the drink on the thirsts of the Beast.

"New and exciting?" she pondered, taking a moment to watch what the two politico's were up to at the far end of the bar, "...well...we have some new things planned at the Ember!" she nodded to Velma.

"We also have the annual Halloween parties to plan for!" she giggled. Halloween was quickly becoming one of her favorite festivals and one she enjoyed planning.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

S
    Savnok

"You're quite welcome Miss Villiers," Sawyer replied in regards to the cocktail.

At the mention of Ember, Albert quirked a brow. He had heard of it and seen it on the Safari trip but...that was about it. As adventurous as he was, the young Lord never paid a visit there. He was able to piece together that Velma and Ember had some connection. Perhaps she's working there?

He noted to ask about that topic later on. For now, the Ventrue was more interested in the Halloween party. Albert clapped his hands together enthusiastically, "I love Halloween!" Indeed it was his favorite holiday. "That sounds exciting. I'm sure it will be a fantastic night."

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

OOC

Velma smiled sheepishly as she witnessed Martha’s behavior… could the Mekhet really be this innocent? The Ravager wondered just how much of it was fiction and how much of it was truth.

The Herald’s shy behavior oscillating between the innocent and excited to the polite and proper. It was fascinating!

After dismissing her thoughts about the Herald Velma smiled politely at Albert’s remark about her choice of whiskey… a few memories came to mind but were dismissed as her two companions begun to share words.

”The Halloween is approaching fast… there are lots of preparations, and you shouldn’t miss it for anything!”

“I still remember last year’s! ”
    The songstress admitted with just a brush of guilt as she remembered how she roughly treated Deputy Tracy Burns’ ego.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

S
    Savnok

OOC

Albert took a sip of his Rum and Coke, briefly eyeing Velma's beauty before asking Martha, "Would you be so kind as to give us some hints about what is to come down the road? Afterall, I arrived a tad bit too late to enjoy last year's Halloween."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and rubs at her crippled hip as she speaks; "Well...a theme is always welcome. Last year many seemed to select a super-hero theme."

"It was a theme I found most stimulating! I should easily imagine Miss Star as Catwoman!"

Another happy smile.

"This year...I was pondering many ideas. But would welcome hearing ideas to share!"

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

"Cat Woman?"Velma thinks about it for a moment, then chuckles lightly.

"Cat Woman is a really nice costume!! I had one from Wonder Woman last year!" the succubus informs with a smile, it had taken her a lot of time to get her body paint on for Wonder Woman... she would have to do the same for Cat Woman this year, she decided...
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.