31 - 35
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Pack Mentality

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm more focused on rites. I know almost all the rites that have been mentioned and can call spirits as well. I don't know the rite to create a fetish though." Tony does a casual shrug before continuing. "I'm afraid that level of proficiency still eludes me.

There was a second pause, and Tony started to look around as if he were finished, but then his face lit up, as if he had just remembered something important. "I also have a fair bit of money saved up, so if we need equipment replaced just say the word. I know some wolves that use shotguns and bladed weapons when fighting Anshega, but I'm sure there are other things we will need." His mind quickly went to food, but that was a normal reaction for him.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"I could use another knife or something bigger for this. I have money stored up as well if we need supplies." Might as well offer what I have. Jeremiah thinks as he begins to wonder what sort of angry emails will be rolling into his account soon. The thought of something bigger than a knife makes his hand twitch. It sounds like something that would make the Pure regret their decisions...if only briefly.

Samantha nodded at the talk that moved around the circle of wolves, as she could see packs beginning to form in their own ideologies.

"[color=#ffae45]Regardless on how we stand as packs, I would suggest that we still work well inter-pack, there are things to be learned from each other, and the need to fight together regardless of pack allegiance is high, at the very least we should have communication open. If we do not have some willingness to aid each other we will easily fall to the others. I have no desire to die at their hands."
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

Aeneas grunted and nodded at the sentiments. "Mays be," he said. "Under the eyes o' half moon or some thang. At Tur. How 'bout patrolling all our borders... you know? Against them. Show 'em strength, kinda thang?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The discussion continues long into the night, with the ready divisions appearing, as the groups subtly shift themselves, aligning themselves with their fellows, and against their disputants. But the calm words and pleas for cooperation do not go unheard, and the group of nascent packs stands together. At Aeneas' urging, the werewolves come together, and declare the area around the locus Tur.
    (Hunters in Darkness and Iron Masters now both are vow-bound to protect the locus and the area around it respectively.)
    The werewolves are not new, they know how to secure a territory, and how to protect themselves from the pure, so they split up, because there is much to do, and little time to do it.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4