Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

OOC

Eventually Velma got back to join the other kindred, she only had to perform once tonight, she was just the Mistress of Ceremonies, it was now up to The Ember’s fine dancers and staff to continue with the show… and continuing they did! Beautiful bodies in provocative choreographies flashing some flesh and lingerie or insinuating more promiscuous activities for the rest of the night, it was Ember’s main course being served in a tray of luxury, glamour and burlesque.

Smiling happily with the confidence of a job well done Velma sat again. A few moments later one of the garcons arrived with a bucket with ice and a couple of bottles of pink champagne.

”Hello again, everyone!”

“I hope you all enjoyed!”
    Her smile widened just a bit more.

The succubus dismissed the man with a polite wave of her hand and grabbed one of the bottles. She expertly unwrapped it and then

POP! opened it!

And begun to serve the champagne.

”Let’s celebrate!”
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Indeed! We must! You were a triumph!" Hildegarde gushed coyly, dragging her eyes from where they absently followed the dancing couple. "My dear, you were positively wonderful!"
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice chuckles, 'It all depends on the tone, does it not, Alex,' and the Angelic predator adds a wink to her laugh.

She lets the young man lead, as he should. Though with their hands entwined she can add some more swing to the dance.

'Relax.'

A short look over her shoulder tells her Velma is not a lot less decadent than the Bacchante is. 'Popping the champagne already...'

Dance
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-08-12 09:13:53 Alice rolls 7 to Dex + Exp to Dance (10 Again) 3, 5, 8, 6, 1, 3, 10, 8 3 successes
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

j
    jehboi

Alexander tried his impression of a brat: impish smile, a sparkle in his eye, his head tilted just so, "I suppose it does..." but he swallowed, nervously?

He did his best to relax as she suggested, but it was hard, so very hard with her formidable presence so close to his own very thin blood. The incubus didn't falter in his steps however, growing more comfortable as he sped up the pace just a wee bit.

When she looked back from her glance towards Velma and company Alex was pouting, playfully of course, "Do I bore you so quickly?" he sighed as he teased, "Perhaps I need to discard my clothing as I dance... perhaps with some sort of pole involved?" amber eyes focusing on the Angel's, "Would that hold your attention... Alice?"

Dance
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-08-12 18:26:43 Alexander Stone rolls 11 to Dance (Dex+Exp) (10 Again, WillPower) 6, 7, 7, 8, 2, 3, 7, 6, 6, 6, 1 1 success

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice chuckles when the hotness before her pouts. 'Oh no, you don't bore me at all, on the contrary. But you have to understand... I still have to keep an eye on those playing on my turf.'

She gently pulls the young man closer. 'I would love to see everyone discarding his clothes, but I don't see why a pole should be involved. Some ladies don't like sharing, Alex.' Then the Bacchante sends him a naughty wink.

Keep on going
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-08-17 06:03:56 Alice rolls 7 to Dex + Exp to Dance (10 Again) 7, 2, 1, 1, 9, 7, 7 1 success
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

j
    jehboi

"Always we danse, is that not so? Never able to let our guard down, to take our attention from our enemies... nor our friends." his pout lifted, buoyed by her assurance that he was still entertaining her.

"Of course, I do enjoy a challenge... perhaps there is something I might do to take your mind of the stresses of the game, for at least one night."

She pulled him close, evoking a flash of salacious amusement to cross his amber eyes. The young daeva coyly ducked his head, and bit his lip hard enough pierce the rose flesh. A crimson pearl formed and broke, staining his lips with the dark fluid. His nostrils flared at the scent of his own vitae, even so little.

He knew it was dangerous and didn't care.

"Do you like to share Alice?" reddened lips asked rhetorically.

Show off
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-08-18 14:14:52 Alexander Stone rolls 8 to Dance Dance Revolution Baby! (Dex+Exp) (10 Again) 3, 1, 6, 4, 8, 5, 9, 8 3 successes

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Bravo, Miss Star," Dillon barely manages to say before the crack of the champagne cork.

Receiving his glass of the bubbly with a small nod and smile of congratulations and appreciation, he is struck with a sense of irony:

A hundred years ago, he intended gain a surplus of blood from Velma Star. And now, she is subtly forcing him to expend it instead.

Better than vomiting all over the table, though. That might send an incorrect message about the establishment...

Nevertheless, another amusing thought strikes him. One that he thinks fits Velma's situation well, and in Kindred context, even more so. Dillon is the first to lift his glass.

"She lives twice, who lives well."

He could have said it in Latin, but he wanted to make sure everyone got it.

Not letting this thread die yet! Rawr!

Chrisie Wod.Infant Velma Star Hildegarde Yumyumcrow Alice Brown Alexander Stone jehboi
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord raised her glass, now filled with bubbly. She salutes Velma and Dillon both before quaffing the lot, and eagerly offering her empty glass for more.

-1 BP to keep down the drink
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

After serving the pink liquid to everyone Velma followed Dillon's salute. Her eyes were on him drinking in his words, she raised the glass and smiled.

"Thank you, thank you!"

"It's so good to have you all here sharing this moment with me! I will remember it for the rest of my life!"
    You could swear the Daeva was blushing and that words seemed to come out with just that little trembling.

Tonight everything was perfect for Velma!

Except of course Alexander dancing with Alice...
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread