Ended
Watch
41 - 43
DISPLAYED
(Edna's) Meetings in the murk.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan's eyebrows shot up as Thao recounted his laundromat troubles. That sounded bad. Okay, glamour harvest good but bloody bedsheets spotted bad. At least the witnesses" were stoners that nobody woudl believe. But still her fault, which caused her to wince, hunching down her shoulders and giving an embarassed grin, "Oh, uh, heh-heh. Really-really-really sorry for causing you so much trouble. But at least sounds like no big trouble from it, um, no investigates. I am really-very-truly-much sorry, but heh-heh, least you got some good from it." If there was any he should probably tell a partial truth. Like that the sheets were bloody because he volunteered to patch up a dumbass traceur that had no health insurance. No need to mention the Hedge, fae, 'lings, or monsters in the details.

And then Thao had to leave, "Oh, right, I well. You please do tthe same to Thao. A-a-and have a good night too, yes-good." She waved good bye to the chirurgeon as he left. She should probably follow his example. She had written up some notes that may or may not be useful to the new sovereign. Depends on how serious the priest-guy was about dragon slaying. Even bad ideas were helpful, if only for pointing out what not to do. That and leaving seems like a good idea.

Morgan gave a slight bow to Betony, "Um, please have a-a good evening your highness. I hope things to well with the new tenants. I'll try to drop off things when I can." Looking around the room, she then gave a less formal goodbye with the waving of her hand. Though Rhesus deparature, return, and venture up he stairs did cause Morgan to pause as she tracked the darkling's movements in confused silence. Then se just shrugged, "A-and Tally have a good night too please. Oh, and same to the new folks, have a good night and, heh-heh, hope youall like the rooms here too. I'm sure-certainly-positive they are nice and good, heh." Morgan sounds and is entirely sincee in her statements.

Unless stopped by someone, Morgan shall depart as well.

Morgan leaves the scene.

m
    moreau

As the group dispersed to their respecticve locations jack stood up and after picking up his bag and suitcase headed upstairs after Rhesus, he headed up into the comfortable gloom of the upper landing. He pulled the hipflask out from his one of his coats numerous pockets and took a deep pull, which calmed him down a little from his encounter with the Dread Queen, not enough that he would ever feel easy here, But any port in a storm, eh he thought as he took another pull and headed off to find his room, suprisingly light on his feet even as he started to stagger a little.

Jack departs from scene

"We will always have room for you Ms. Benoit."

As Morgan makes her farewells and walks toward the door, Betony Rue grips her by the elbow briefly and presses something into her hand.

"There is no need to be so formal Ms. Bellanar, Ms. Jasons will suffice. Goodnight."

Once everyone else has left the room, the witch adjusts her shawl around her shoulders as she heads toward the stairs.

"Mr. Tickle awaits you in his workshop. As I told you earlier, the key to his Hollow is shave and a haircut."

The ogress knocks on the banister to illustrate.

Knock. Knock-knock-knock. Knock. Knock-knock.

"You may let yourself out when you are finished. The door will lock behind you. Goodnight."

End Scene

Please start a Hollow Scene for Tally's meeting with Mr. Tickle.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.