11 - 13
DISPLAYED
(1307) Brenn and Daniella

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles widens as she hears Brenn agree, “Wonderful! I am looking forward to you joining me; it will make for exciting an evening.” She says with excitement in her voice, she always enjoyed having other Kindred join her on patrols. It just made the evening a little more exciting, and she enjoyed the company. “I was hoping for some time in the coming week, but I am not sure when my meeting will be. Once I call and get that setup I will call you and we can set an evening aside for a joint patrol. How does that sound?”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

NOS
    PRE

"Perfect! Thank you for hearing me, Lady Sage. I will await your call," Brenn replied, making a slightly more successful bow. "In the meantime, I'll let you continue to enjoy the evening." The Haunt took a step back and waited for the Au Pair to say her farewell.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Seeing the attempt at a bow turning out slightly better, she smiles warmly at Brenn, “You are most welcome Miss Lawrence. It was nice getting to talk with you, I look forward to our evening out.” She could see Brenn growing on her; the Haunt made an effort to get titles correct, and seemed to very pleasant company. She takes a quick glance around the room, “Yes, I should see if I am needed, again, thank you. And you enjoy the rest of your evening as well.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread