Ended
Watch
41 - 44
DISPLAYED
(1307) Martha, Hildegarde and Aileen

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

"Two weeks from now, on those premises. Midnight. That's a deal." she said, smiling.

Looking around to answer the very logical question about Invictus members, she quickly spotted the Au Pair returning from a meeting room. "The beautiful lady over there is the Au Pair Daniella Sage of this Court, and probably the woman you want to meet."

NOS
    PRE

"Fantastic," Brenn said, grinning. "Thank you very much. And I do look forward to the match. However, if you would like or need to call me before then, then here is my number," she continued, taking out a piece of paper with a phone number scrawled across it. "Otherwise I will bid you a fine evening. It was excellent to make your acquaintance."

Brenn waited for Aileen's farewell and then heading over to speak with the aforementioned Au Pair.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

"Likewise." replied the Mekhet, before handing her own card with a number on it. "Welcome back, then, Ms Lawrence. I hope you enjoy your evening." and she nodded goodbye to the Nosferatu before moving back to her quiet corner of the Court.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Aïleen has left the Scene, and gone back to the main Court.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread