Watch

A Meeting of Egos

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Claire nods at the rather irritating brevity of Ashley's response - It was markedly masculine and untrustworthy. But she did need to know more before acting upon this. "Frankly, you are making an interesting offer in a terrible manner. I should not, and shall not, agree with any of your proposals until you spell them out clearly and without pretense. Skip the bullshit, Ashley. You are terrible at it." Once again, Claire's gaze clearly fixes on her guest. She had no intention of looking away until a proper answer were given.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley shrugs. "Do you want to be resistant or not? Anything else has little bearing as you will not find yourself in the mix of that."
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Was that really so hard? Claire's thoughts would go unanswered, of course, and she replied simply.

"Indeed. If all you are asking is if a tool to resist domination more effectively would reduce my resistance to the idea of teaching such secrets to non-Ventrue, that is true. However, I am still skeptical of such an idea, and would very much like to know if you have actually found anyone interested in learning domination with the Prince's approval?"

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Nah, but who wouldn't want to reach for that? You remember how much fun it was when you were learning...?"
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Claire Edmonton
    Claire Edmonton

PRE

Claire ignores Ashley's latest remark, instead asking, "So when do you intend to inform the Prince?"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread