Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Fresh Air

Page 9 of 10 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
    O
    Orchomenos

Adam reaches the bridge. Throwing an eye around, he sees that those who identified themselves as "Urathas" were following or already on the bridge, and the Pures (seven of them? does it include the gunman?) stopped at the outskirt of their territory. He changes to Urhan to cross the bridge, too much chances of beeing seen by some car driver.

He then litterally flies on the sidewalk, until he reaches his territory. He continues a few yards, then crumbles in the grass, panting heavily after that crazy run. He watches around, warry of what happens of the other Urathas...

W
    Wyldside

Jonathan running not that far behind runs for any place safe. He knows the wolf he is following is running to their territory and that did not necessarily mean it was safe for him. What it did mean was that it belonged to the Tribes of the Moon and right not that was a hell of a lot safer than where he had been. Finally he can spot territorial makers and stops before he crosses the bounds. He can see in the distance a wolf panting and laying in the grass. His chest hurts and his heart beats loudly in his chest. He is still in Urhan and for the moment has no plans to change out of it. He looks around, panting leans next to a building and try as he might he can't just yet get his heart to stop pounding. He can see the wolf looking around for the others, he joins in his search hoping they are alright. "Well if nothing else I might of met some more wolves. Not the way I would of wanted to but best to show them your what you instead of talk about it." The thoughts bound inside of his head, hard and loud.

O
    Orchomenos

Adam smells the Urhan before seeing him. He turns, and notice his pelt mostly intact. It's not the crazy fighter, it must be the other gunner. <<Well met, stranger. It was a bad fight, but with your help, we're still alive to tell the tale. I'm Adam, and you're on my territory, the Howler's territory. You're safe here. For this night though. Do you know that other Uratha who went in Kuruth?>>

W
    Wyldside

Jonathan can catch only a little bit of what the wolf was trying to say. Breathing still strong he puts the gun down that he was keeping in his mouth. He at least made out enough to know he was safe. <<"I Can''t make Tongue Good.">> He takes a look at the gun that was in his mouth, the grip now throughly indented with teeth marks. As he slowly put together the question asked of him, the words don't come to him in the tongue so he turns around sniffing the night air. When he finds nothing hitting his nostrils he lowers lays on the ground and whimpers in the wolf speak a rather sad no. His mind was still racing and the fact that he could not help the first change was now weighing heavily on his mind.

He felt naked in so many ways before all this stuff had happened he took a quick trip back to the hotel he was staying and against his better nature left his laptop there. Now he was in a strange land with no clothes and no laptop. He felt so out of placed and he wasn't sure how to get back. He looks left and right trying to spot a place in the shadow he needs to be able to communicate with the wolf near him but being arrested for indecent exposure now would just be embarrassing. Getting up, he places the gun once again into his jaw. He wonders slowly and sadly to the shadow and shifts back to his human form. "Sorry what did you say I don't speak the First Tongue that well. I got that I was safe and all?" His eyes meet the eyes of the wolf a slight sorrow showing.

OCC

O
    Orchomenos

ooc

Adam shifts to Dalu, the near human form, a form that allows him to roll the eyes and to speak English. "Yes, you are safe here, for tonight. But it's our territory, the Howler's territory, and you can't stay here for a long time.
    Do you know this other Uratha who fell to Kuruth? I think he fled, or these Pures would have gathered around him..."
    While talking, he picks up his Colt in his pocket, but keeps it down. Better safe than sorry.

Kharn

BloodiedClaws follows the two, before shifting into Hishu form and wanting nothing more than to collapse. He catches the last bit of the conversation, slumping against a nearby wall.

"They didn't get me, nor have I fled, can you tell me the directions to Tur, I am shamed, I will leave you until another time."
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

O
    Orchomenos

Adam jumps in surprise as he sees a third wolf coming their way. In a reflexe, he points the Colt on the newcomer, but lowers it when he recognizes the other unknown Forsaken. As he think about him finishing off the unknown pup in his Kuruth, the rage raises in him, and he points again the Colt on him.

"YOU INCONSCIOUS FOOL, WE HAD TO PROTECT HER, NOT KILL HER!" He walks slowly toward the Hishu lying on the ground, fighting with himself whether he should finish him off or not. He breathes heavily, despite the deeps burns on his chest. It reminds him Justin, his alpha, going Kuruth while saving his life. Adam finally lowers the Colt.

"Sorry, man. You already know that." he says in a cold voice. "Descend this street up to downtown, then turn right on L street. You will reach Fremont Park, it is Tur Ground."

The eyes still fixed on the Hishu, he walks back toward Jonathan, when something strikes him. "Hey, that Pure, the one with the rifle. Did you bite him? Did you taste his blood?"

Kharn

"The Urshul what was attacking the pup, yes, I have tasted his blood. Why?" BloodiedClaws asks, though he already knows why.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

W
    Wyldside

OCC notes

Jonathan see the wolf roll his eyes and contemplates a response but is taken slightly by surprise when he the other wolf speaks. He decides to wait instead of respond immediately to see how this will play out. He hears the wolf who he is now a guest of question BloodiedClaws.

Now that nagging feeling like he should not let that slight disrespect go is getting to him and he speaks up. "Yo, bucko I speak several other languages such as C++,C,COBOL,DASAL and a few others so forgive me if the guttural tones of the First Tongue seem a little out of place." He had already made a mental note of where the tur was from the direction that were freshly given. He needed more information on this situation and quietly cursed his prideful tongue. He would have to play nice maybe some good could come of this yet.
    "My name is Jonathan, I am a warrior for Red Wolf I already met this one over here" He points over at the new comer. He picks up his gun it had fallen when he changed to human form. He really didn't feel like a fight but you never knew what to expect and failure to notice the enemy was no excuse. Although he was told he was safe the pure might not be that far behind and more worrisome was where was their other ally? Was she trapped, if so why had she not howled for help? He could only hope that she would be along shortly or at least give word that she was safe. He wasn't her pack mate or anything but they had already lost one tonight and it would be unforgivable to him to loose another. You can't win a war if all the soldiers are dead.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

OOC

Page 9 of 10 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.