Ended
Watch

Avalon (Herald) Open Door Policy IV

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was watching Velma. Her wide eyes very attentive to Velma. There was some more gentle nodding and obvious listening.

With so much treachery and treason taking place in the Domain, Martha steeled herself. Hoping Velma wasn't about to lay accusations at Catherine.

A gentle and soft intake of unnecessary breath followed.

"Hmm...what of Miss Keyes?" she asked quietly, trying to encourage a confidential atmosphere.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“Well… where should I start?” The succubus ponders for just a moment and then begins.

”During the last court Miss Keyes approached me with an offer for collaboration, she wanted to join efforts with me so we could actually cooperate for the betterment of the arts in the domain… Velma begun carefully, trying to give Martha the full context.

”I decided and agreed to meet with her. To my dismay what I found there was someone who merely wanted to have all things handed down to her… it was a shameful and regretful waste of my time I thought… the songstress once again pauses as if trying to give strength to her point.

”My point being, I offered her a chance, I needed to actually know her before I accepted something, I wanted for her to share her portfolio with me and actually show me some of her work… something she promptly refused as if blind by her own pride.” Her head now is shaking in clear disappointment.

”I mean I can’t just take someone at face value if they want to be partners of mine… I’m actually getting my reputation at stake and I’m the one with something to lose if things aren’t perfect. The Daeva reasoned.

”That’s what I tried to get her to understand… but she seemed to not want to listen… that’s what I’m asking you Herald Villiers… The Ember could actually benefit from having Miss Keyes working under my tutelage, I know I could make her grow and I believe our cultural community would have a lot to benefit from… I wonder, you are the only person I could trust to try and put some sense into that lost, lost lamb… ” there was a hint of sadness in Velma’s overall mien. Her hands go together in front of her chest as she finishes her description of events.

”Would you be able to do that for us?” her smile and voice tone are sweet, she knew Martha would understand.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha sat back, but was obviously listening hard and attentive. Her eyes locked on Velma. Small hands rubbing at her crippled thigh as she listened.

Martha liked Velma. Seeing her desire to work hard to better herself and others clealry raised Martha's morale.

"I...I think I see. This is quite a paradox. I daresay Miss Keyes meant no lasting harm by her actions." she offered Velma words that were nothing new, but was keen to stress possible co-operation. If only in theory.

"I shall speak with Miss Keyes and hope to encourage her to co-operate peacefully and freely with you. Something surely to everyone's mutual advantage and benefit! Do you wish me to speak with her in private, or would you wish me to referee a meeting between you both?"

Martha giggled slightly,
    "Though...in candour, Miss, what puzzles me is; who could fail to wish to co-operate with someone so talented as yourself?" she offered a shy and bashful smile. Small hands grip at her crippled thigh, perhaps where her thigh stump is.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

A the Herald’s last questions Velma’s shoulders raise as if asking the same question, pals opening upwards to.

”I don’t know Herald… I did nothing to deserve such.” the songstress concludes.

”Perhaps if you were to talk to her privately, Herald? These last few moments around you made me realize how tactful you are about handling most situations…” Her smile perks up a bit as she understands she is actually complimenting the Herald’s abilities.
    Velma Star*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Always happy to have won some praise from Velma, Martha smiles and clasps her hands to her chest. Bright eyed. "Thank you, Miss! I shall speak with Miss Keyes presently! Gosh...I do hope things work well for you both!"

Another happy smile. Another stolen glance at Velma's legs.

"Oh my...I hope I may be permitted to say this, but it is a delight to spend time speaking with you, Miss Star!" she added happily. Very content for the moment to just sit with Velma and allow a moment of peace and quiet to settle.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The succubus smiles, she seems content with Martha’s presence as well.

“Likewise Herald, likewise…” she repeats as if underlining her obvious statement.

The succubus seems to wait a moment to allow Martha to gather her ideas and recollect herself.

“We will have plenty of time for ourselves at the Ember! We will be working closely.” Velma states as if giving Martha some reassurance.

“I really look forward to my first visit in my new capacity then!” It seems that now she is starting to introduce herself to an excuse to leave.

OOC: Sorry for the delay! Busy IRL!
    Velma Star*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha seems in no hurry. Whatever she had on her mind she kept to herself. A shy smile to Velma as she mentioned working together.

"Splendid! Simply splendid! Well, I...I daresay you have things to be doing so I shan't delay you if you wish to be about your business."

There's another shy smile, she seems content that things have moved forward this evening.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

“Well, thank you Herald, with your excuse.” Velma elegantly uncrosses her legs, slowly picks up her two gift wraps and leaves the table.

When she is up she concludes.

“It has been a genuine pleasure, as always, Herald.” The Daeva makes a small curtsy again.

“I shall wait for your contact to meet you at the Ember.” The songstress nods again and moves away, allowing a small whiff of her perfume to stay as a quiet remembrance of her and her silhouette as she leaves the Avalon underground.
    Velma Star*

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread