Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Bailiffs Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

Chase allows himself to smile, taking comfort in Daniella's praise and advice. "Yes, I hoped for as much, thank you, Bailiff Sage. I do intend to expand my knowledge of computers some night in the future but as of now there is no opportunity and such things take time. If we do encounter a resource with skill in that trade I would be quite curious to meet them."

The young Lord is silent a moment, allowing his gaze to trail away as his thoughts did. After it passes he looks back to Daniella and says, "Otherwise I believe I am up to speed on my duties?" he asks, wondering if there were anything left to share between them that evening.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“I will keep an ear and an eye out for someone with such skill and will direct them your way.” She offered. It would be nice to have more than one Kindred in the Domain with those types of skills. Which reminded her she needed to see if Chase could teach her a little with computers someday, her skills were poor.

She nods her head, “I believe you are. You shouldn’t find much difficultly in caring out the duties, I have faith in your abilities. Just remember my cell is always on if you encounter anything that you have a question about.” She said with a smile. She believed Chase would do well with the duties of Bailiff.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

Chase stood, feeling their meeting had reached its close. "I shall place that same faith in myself then. I look forward to working with you. And again, you have my thanks for your advisement. Safe night to you. We shall speak again soon, I've no doubt."

Chase bowed in a slight bend to the the more experienced kindred and made to leave for the exit.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.